Chapter 2: Plane?

CHAPPIE 2: Plane?

"Oh Del, I miss you so much, Mom just died, and so did your friend Bucky, someone bad mouthed you, and he got so pissed off that he took this dude on, but, being Bucky... He's a twig, you can imagine how quickly it happened... I never thought Bucky Demarto would die in a fight, but at least he will be with you in heaven to watch over me and his kids... And as for Mom, she just couldn't bear the pain, depression, and guilt of your death, and she took her own life... her funeral was yesterday..." He paused for a moment, looking at me momentarily, almost looking past me.

He continued with a small smile, "But I know you'd want me to be positive, so here it goes... I'm proposing to Ellie tomorrow right here at sunset. Your favorite time... I remember, when I was six, almost seven, you told me that you always loved sunsets when the skies were painted with the perfect combination of red, orange, blue, and purple. We'd always sit on our roof and watch the sunset no matter how much we were yelled at for sitting on the roof..." he trailed off as a lone tear dribbled down his cheek he let out a dry chuckle as his smile disappeared, " the day before you died... Why, why did you die for me Del, why? The world seems so cruel without you... And You were only sixteen, you had so much to live for... " more tears spilled out of his eyes "WHY DID YOU LEAVE!? I WAS ONLY SIX!!!" He yelled in anguish as hot tears spilled down his face. "Why?" he repetitively said as he fell to his knees in more tears.

"Hey, it'll be alright" I said comfortingly. I reached over to pat his shoulder, but instead I went through him, and met the ground, face first, earning myself a mouthful of sand...

I have never been able to touch anyone for whatever reason, and I learned that a long time ago 301 years ago to be exact...

ONE YEAR AFTER PITCH'S "DEFEAT"

Like any normal day, I was going to start up some waves in Florida, I was three miles away from Panama when I heard screaming and the squeals of tires. Assuming the worst, I flew there in a minute. But upon my arrival, I saw the most peculiar thing, SNOW in Florida, and last time I checked that so didn't happen, especially when it's 100 degrees out.

I flew over white condos, icy pools, and when I reached the beach I screamed, but no one would hear me anyways... At the beach my eyes met with snow and sand men, snow castles, and stuff that is wrong in so many ways. I flew to the city's park pond and I stood on it in my Blue tank top and brown shorts, barefoot on the ice. BIG mistake I instantaneously leaped three feet in the air only to land on my butt. I looked up, and there was a guy, he looked to be my age, he had white hair, a blue hoodie, and brown pants. His pale skin stood out like a sore thumb among all of the tanned children. I sighed and flew around the city for who knows how long, until I ran into something; most likely a plane, or a skyscraper those things seem to have taken a liking to me over the many years that I have run into them...

"Stupid fucking plane" I muttered to no one imparticluar as I rubbed my sore head, that was gonna hurt later.

"Did you just call me a plane?" I heard someone ask me in a mischievous tone.

Comment below who you think the plane is... could be Jack, Tooth, Bunny on a jetpack, or North on a jetpack, it might even be pitch riding a rainbow llamacorn...