Chapter 7:: Finding out 😥

Atua's pov::
Ok so I haven't been feeling well lately so I went to see Bonnie because I can't go to the hospital because they'll find out that I'm not human. I was dressed in my grey long sleeve shirt with my light grey sweat pants with my UGG boots with my hair down. Once I arrived at the Salvatore House I found Damon and Stefan arguing when soon they saw me walk into the house in pain. I sat down on the couch carefully taking a deep breath then turned to the boys.

AM- where's Bonnie?

DS- why, what's wrong?

I looked at him with my eyes purple

AM- where is she Boys?!!!

Then soon I felt a sharp pain

AM- do not tell Silas about this nor my family!!

EG- I totally don't.....

She froze when she saw me making me eye roll cause I really don't like Caroline nor Elena cause they play around with people's feelings specially when it comes down to my dad.

EG-.... Atua

AM- yeah everyone knows that my name is atua now tell me where the bloody hell is that Bonnie Bennet!!!!

AM- Stefan can you make me some of that tea that you make me when I'm not feeling well??

He nodded and went to the kitchen when soon my....Dad walked in looking pissed off til he froze when he saw me!!!

KM- atua, what are you doing here?

AM- just here to see Bonnie that's all *fake smiling*

Then soon Bonnie came in and I grabbed my things and walked to Bonnie and whispered to her outside.

BB- what's wrong?

AM- can you help me Bon cause I don't trust the witches my dad knows? * in pain*

BB- what's going on moon?

AM- I'm not feeling so well and my stomach hurts so much.

She nodded

BB- ok but we have to go to the house for the ancestors help.

I nodded

AM- but let me grab the tea Stefan makes me bc it helps me a bit.

She nodded and we walked in and saw that Stefan was holding the coffee cup like the one for to go. I walked to him and thanked and whispers to him not to tell a soul about this and he nodded.

I kissed the boys heads goodbye  about to leave with Bonnie til Caroline and Tyler came walking in.

AM- damon can you take my car to the house I'm heading somewhere else with Bonnie.

He nodded  and I gave him my keys and we were about to walk out til I said bye to Tyler and ignored Caroline and Elena. 

We left and headed to Bonnie's ancestors house and we started finding out what's going on with me lately.Once we found out I was shocked then soon Bonnie gave me a ultrasound picture of my baby and she told me it's a baby boy.

BB- aren't you happy?

I sighed

AM- I am but I'm more worried that's all

She nodded and hugged me then we started to head to the house. I drank some of the tea and then once we arrived at the house my family was waiting with their arms crossed but Silas was mad.

I sped up to my room carefully and closed the door locking it then sat on my bed starring at the picture then grabbed my wireless beats and played music and put it on my stomach.

Tears ran down my face because of how scared I am. I put the beats away and put the picture in my purse then headed down stairs with my phone and iPod then went to hook things up.

Tears ran down my face as I was pouring my heart out there and kept singing.

Once I got done I just started sobbing then grabbed my things and went to my room closing the door and layed in bed crying because I'm so scared. 

Then soon my door opened and in came my dad

Then soon my door opened and in came my dad. He sat on the bed next to me and pulled me closed to him and started soothing my hair as I kept crying.
AM- I'm sorry Daddy *crying*

I noticed that tears ran down his face too as much he was trying to be strong for me.

Then soon Antonio came in and my dad was about to get up but I pulled him back down on the bed

Then soon Antonio came in and my dad was about to get up but I pulled him back down on the bed. I whispered to my dad and he nodded and asked Antonio to leave for awhile til I was ready to see him again. Antonio looked at me hurting then nodded and left leaving me crying again.

I really didn't want him to leave but I was not ready to tell him the news cause I'm scared

I really didn't want him to leave but I was not ready to tell him the news cause I'm scared. Once I fell asleep crying my dad left as I cuddled with my blanket in my bed.