Bio

So I decided to do a little bio of all the characters...

Peter Bartholy- Turned at the age of 22. The middle Bartholy brother. Junior at Mystery Spell University. Can have a very cold and bitter attitude. Not often mad, but when provoked can be the scariest of the three brothers. Hobbies include: Writing poetry, writing and transposposing music.

Drogo Bartholy- Youngest of the three brothers. Turned at the agw of 19. Freshman at Mystery Spell University. Very much a lady's man. Hobbies include: Street racing, working on his car, playing pool with his friends.

Nicolae Bartholy- Turned at the age of 27. Oldest of the three brothers. Hobbies include: Reading. (Idk any others lol sorry:(...

Lorie Bartholy- Turned at the age of 6. The youngest of the Bartholy family. Can be very disobedient and rude when she doesn't get her way. Hobbies include: Shopping, playing with her dolls, provoking the nannies.

Samantha- Captain of the cheer team at Mystery Spell University. "Dating" Loan Huxley.

Loan Huxley- Quarterback of the football team at Mystery Spell University. "Dating" Samantha. Hobbies include: Flirting with girls, namely, the cheer team, annoying his "girlfriend".

Dorothy Racoczy- Sophmore at Mystery Spell University. Has a crush on Peter Bartholy. Hobbies include: Playing the piano

Sarah Osborne- Best friends with MC (Jane). Born from a long line of witches. Peter's route implies that she may be bi-sexual, (A/N I have nothing against the LGBTQ+ community, it's just part of the story) Hobbies include: Partying, hanging out with her friends.