Part 1

Lucy p.o.v

"Come on Natzu I found us a job" I said waving around a flyer that I got off the request board while running up to Natzu and happy who like always were stuffing their faces. "What ish it Lushy" Natzu said with a mouth full of noodles. "One ew finish chewing before you talk you creep and two it's a request to figure out random disappearances, apparently every night at exactly midnight there's a loud shriek and the next morning someone is missing". Natzu and Happy finish there food quickly and Natzu screams "Sounds awesome I'm all fired up now!!!!". We were about to leave when Erza and Grey said they wanted to come to.

*Time skip*

Unknown P.O.V

"It's cold and it's wet what kind of dragon slayer am I if just the slightest bit of weather bothers me...dad would be so ashamed..." I thought to my self as I walk down this old road... "HELP!!!!! Please someone Help!!!" I stop in my tracks and sniff the air. And smirk appears on my face "I found you now you bastard.."

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been two days traveling to the town of Clear Water and Grey and Natzu have yet to shut up. "Admit it flame brain I'm the strongest" Grey yells and of course Natzu always has to counteract " What did you say to me why I...FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!". "Will you two stop acting like a bunch of children" Erza yells as she slams their heads together. They both apologize and walk quietly. "Finally" I think to my self I look down at the sleeping cat in my arms." Poor Happy" I said quietly. Yesterday Happy was flying and talking about fish and accidentally flew into Natzu and Grey's brawl. "Lets stop here and rest for the night" Erza demanded, Natzu protested but like always one look from Erza was enough to shut him up.