Part 3

Natzu's P.O.V

"Did she just say father" Lucy asks, "did she use the same spell Natzu does" Grey asked the last person who opened there mouth was me.. "she's just like me.". I walk up to her getting a closer look, her scales are showing her hair is everywhere her eyes..her eyes were like dragon eyes. The smell was coming from her she smelled exactly like Igneel. "Who are you and where is Igneel" I ask calmly but slowly losing my tempor. She smirked probably sensing my change in mood "I asked you first." I sat on the ground 5 ft away from her and said "fair enough but why don't you relax and we can talk dragon slayer to dragon slayer" she looked at me for a minute then slowly calmed down. Her eyes changed her scales were gone and her hair fell down to her lower back. I turned around and told them to go back to camp Lucy happy and grey disagreed but Erza understood because this girl had some link to Igneel and I needed to know what it was.

Unknown P.O.V

I calmed down and sat in front of the boy he has the same hair color as mine except the tips of my hair are the colors of Igneels scales. I examined him, he had this thing about him that felt comfortable. I never had any family besides Igneel so I really don't know how to do this people thing. He looks up at me and tells me his name and asks "I'm Natzu Dragneel and Igneel is my dad, why did you say he was your father?" I looked at him he was genuinely curious and I see a blue cat peek from behind his looking scared I smile at the cat and pull out a fish out of my bag and reach it out to him. "My name is Nari Ignious Dragneel. Igneel is my father". He looks at me confused and asks "how?". I look down fighting tears. "I was born where the grass lands meat the volcanos, my mom was a fire wizard and my dad was a dragon but he wasn't in the picture. I was kidnapped by scientist who look for children with dragon slayer magic. They did experiments on me up until I was two and I was rescued. My rescuer traveled to Igneels cave and left me there. One day this big red dragon showed up and right then I knew who he was. He was my dad he was with me for a year then just disappeared he would leave for days at a time but would bring back mounds of food and one day he just said he was sorry and shed one tear and left but it was the first day he accepted me and called me his daughter." I didn't notice but tears we're running down my cheeks till I felt someone's arms around me and I broke down Natzu whispered in my ear "it's going to be ok I'm here and I'm not leaving my little sister alone." After a few minutes of me crying we just started talking he introduced me to Happy who was the blue cat and he just asked me how I learned my magic and what kind of dragon slayer I was and I just told him it felt natural.

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been awhile since we've come back to camp and Natzu is still gone there hasn't been any explosions maybe everything is going fine or maybe he made the girl go away. All of the sudden a large shriek is heard for miles and me Grey and Erza jump to our feet "what was that" I ask and look at Erza "I don't know but we need to find out" Erza said.

Natzu's P.O.V

"He's back" Nari said with an evil smirk "who's back" he asked "the shadow demon he's the reason for the disappearances" I had the same kind of smirk she did and I new she wanted to pick a fight with this demon too. "Well let's do this little sis I'm all fired up!" With that me and her take off with happy right above us.