Part 5

Lucy's P.O.V

"Isn't this weird Natzu having a sister?" I asked grey. He looked at me but didn't answer, he just went back to staring at her. "So Nari how are you and Natzu siblings if I may ask?" Asked Erza. "I'm Igneels daughter just like Natzu. I don't know my birth mom I just know that Igneel is my biological father" Nari said looking down. After that Erza and Natzu kept asking questions and happy just clung to her.

*Time skip to the guild*

Narrator P.O.V

The guild was loud as always everyone was drinking or brauling, master was being his merry self, Mira was tending to the food and drinks, Elfman was always talking about being manly, and lisanna was conversating with everyone happily. Out of no where the guild hall doors get busted open by none other that Natzu Dragneel. "Guess what everyone" he yells, everyone is looking at him boredly or with anticipation. Natzu reaches behind him and pulls forward this pink haired teenage girl and screams like a banchie "I have a sister!!!!". The guild is full of nothing but silence making Nari back up accidentally bumping into someone who steadys her by grabbing her waist. Nari snaps her head to the person who was none other than Grey and gives him a thankful smile. "Natzu my boy bring her here" master says, Natzu grabs his sister hand and brings her to him. "I am master Makarov but if you wish you can call me Gramps, are you really Natzu's sister" Makarov asks, Nari looks at him and nods not liking all the eyes on her. The short white haired old man stands on the table and grabs a random tool making Nari wonder. The old man quickly grabbed her upper arm and placed a big fairy tail embelum on on her shoulder and yelled with a big smile "Welcome to fairy tail my dear!!"