Getting Ahead

3rd POV
Y/N sat back down and continued eating, he swallowed the food and looked at Ruby.
Y/N: hey Ruby, so it was mentioned that I killed Summer....how did I do that when I tripped her?
Yang: her neck snapped when she hit the chest.
Y/N: wasn't talking to you blondie.
Yang: shove o-
She was pulled under the table, her head smacking the side before fully engulfed. Y/N smirked as his tail transformed back to his normal body.
Ozpin: hello Ms. Rose, who is this young man?
Ruby: Professor Ozpin, where did you come from?
Ozpin: places....now who is he?
Ruby: this is Y/N....a very good friend to me.
Y/N looked at Ozpin and then swallowed down his food hard.
Y/N: hi.
Ozpin: I don't mean to be rude or anything but the food here is for students and teachers.
Y/N: sorry.
Ozpin: that's why your initiation is in ten minutes student.
Y/N: wait what!
Yang banged her head on the bottom of the table.
Yang: Ow!
Meanwhile at Tai's house.
Tai: What?!
Tai stood up in disbelief as Qrow stood in the doorway of the house.
Qrow: It's Y/N.....he's in Vale, and at Beacon with Ruby and Yang.....
Tai: I.....I can't believe it.
Qrow: we could pull them from the school.
Tai: no no, but we can't leave them with Y/N.
Qrow: *sigh* Tai....I may have an idea, it's risky, but I know some hunters that have been hunting Y/N for years.... allegedly they "knew the beasts secrets"
Tai: really? Who are they?
Qrow: it's.....the White Fang.
Meanwhile
Y/N stood on the platform.
Ozpin: are you ready?
Y/N: ready as I'll ever be, so when does this thing st-
The pad launched Y/N into the sky.
Y/N: AAAAAAAAAART!
Ozpin: I love my job.
Y/N crashed into a tree, causing it to snap in half. He then stood up and looked around.
Y/N: another happy landing.
He walked forward, smelling the air.
Y/N: everything so far so good....there has to be a catch somewhere.
Nothing happened though, there wasn't any Grimm, only the sounds of the wind blowing and the leaves rustling.
Y/N: this is a nice little nature walk to be honest.
From one of the trees the sound a wind whistling was heard as Y/N was hit in the rib by a dart. He yelled out, his scream being mixed with the roar of the Indominus Rex.
?????: target hit.
The drone flew above as it watched the White Fang leave the trees and bushes. Y/N looked at all of them, the look of exhaustion filled his eyes as he went to one knee, breathing heavily. One man with a Grimm mask on and red hair went close to Y/N and grabbed him by the top of his head.
Y/N: hi Adam.
Adam: you have been a serious pain for me, I've been hunting you since your first attack, the White Fang will be feared for bringing down the beast that's terrified Vale.
The drone watched as both Ruby and Blake watched in fear.
Blake: this can't be.....
Y/N began laughing, his teeth showing with his smile.
Adam: I've always respected you, laughing even in the face of death.
Y/N: I'm not laughing at that, I'm laughing that you think you can actually get away with this.
Y/N stood up as the dart popped out of his rib, he looked at Adam in the eye. He smiled as his eyes began to slightly transform, but instead of a creature eye, it was Y/N's eye, but with a massive cut across it.
Ruby: that cut........I remember when he got it.
Blake: what happened?
Ruby: Dad slashed him across the eye.
Y/N breathed out heavily as Adam began to sweat slightly.
Y/N: there's only one way you can get ahead of me Adam. You need to keep both eyes open.
Adam tensed up as Y/N's skin began to turn white.
Y/N: you want to know what pain is? I'll even put your face like the Schnee's did.