Discussion

3rd POV
Y/N sat in Ozpin's office as he was talking on a scroll, Y/N knew it was Qrow, no one else had that voice.
Ozpin: nothing bad will happen under my watch.
Qrow: he shouldn't be there, he's killed many.
Ozpin: if I'm not mistaken many of those were hunters trying to kill him, am I wrong?
Qrow: Oz, do you honestly think this is a good idea? To have him, Yang and Ruby in the same academy?
Ozpin: yes I do, listen, I have to go now, I must talk to Y/N.
Qrow: wait-
Ozpin hung up as he walked back over to his desk.
Ozpin: sorry about that Mr. L/N, is there something you wanted to tell me before we pick your team?
Y/N: I can't be on a team with Yang.
Ozpin: yeah Qrow was making a big deal about you being here with her, may I ask why?
Y/N: that entire family abused me, all with the exception of Ruby. I was starved, beaten, anything you can think of it happened. Now, I'm willing to work with anyone on a team...but not with her. I'd rather end it all than to give her the satisfaction.
Ozpin: that's understandable....alright I'll see what I can do for you.
Y/N: thank you.
Ozpin: Y/N.....one question.
Y/N: yes?
Ozpin: can you control that form of yours? Or is it a second mind?
Y/N: it's all one mind sir, just one doesn't take it easy on others.
Ozpin: I see....alright, have a good day.
Y/N: thank you.
Y/N walked to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the ground floor of the building. He had a smile on his face, trusting that whatever Ozpin's decision is will be the right one.
Meanwhile on the Naval Ship.
A henchman opened the door to see Sophie on the ground, bleeding and having a black eye.
Henchman: everything alright sir?
?????: everything is fine....she can live for now, she told me information that no other knew....though it took some persuasion. Get her out of here.
The Henchman grabbed Sophie, there was no struggle like there was before. The boss must've done a number on her mentally. The door closed behind the henchman, leaving the old man in darkness.
?????: your time will come soon enough boy. You'll never be happier when you're under my wing.
He sat in his chair and put his hands together.
?????: though....if I'm crossed....I won't be afraid to end everyone you love. The time has come for the Paladin of the Dead, to make his move in this....chest game.
The old man began laughing, his eyes glowing white as he cackled loudly.
Timeskip 5 hours
Y/N walked back into Ozpin's office.
Y/N: so, you have the team for me?
Ozpin: you'll be working with three transfer students, two female and one male.
Y/N: I like the sound of that, what are their names?
Ozpin: Julia Apricot, Danny Lane, and some guy named Ryan.
Y/N: no last name?
Ozpin: no last name, now they're getting in their dorms if you want to meet them.
Y/N: alright, thank you.
Y/N stood up and walked out of the office, once again hitting the down button.
Meanwhile in the cafe
Ruby sat with her team, waiting for the news to come about Y/N, what team he is on and such.
Ruby: I hope he has a good team, I'd hate to see him be with people he hates.
Yang: yeaaaaah.....ok.