Chapter 07: Life Lesson: Hide in the Pantry, Not Under the Bed

This chapter was edited on 2/1/2016 and includes a minor name change and some event changes. Enjoy!

WARNING: Mildly graphic depiction of rape

**************************************************************************

The thing I enjoyed most about kissing Chris, or having sex with him in general really, was that he didn't just lay there and take it. He was very demanding, and wasn't afraid to tell me what he wanted or what I wasn't doing well enough. Which was nice, it was fun to have a partner who didn't just let me do what I wanted and went with it. Kissing especially, that was always really fun to do with Chris. He was an aggressive kisser, and there was a lot of licking and nipping, and it's just awesome.

We had just really gotten into things when he inhaled sharply. It was unusual, but he didn't stop, so I assumed it meant nothing and kept right on going. At least until a few minutes later when he pulled away and did it again, moving a hand to his side. "Stop. Sit up," he said through deep breaths. I sat up quickly, straddling his waist and reaching over to turn the lamp beside his bed on.

He was frowning, wincing every now and then when he took a deep breath. On his side was a large, purple bruise, and it was easy to assume that there was either a fractured or broken rib. Great.

"You okay?" I asked. He took a minute to reply, breathing normally and blinking.

"Yeah. Sorry. I don't think we can do this tonight."

I shrugged to that, then looked down to my obvious erection and sighed. "What am I gonna do with this then?"

Chris rolled his eyes. "Jerk off for all I care."

"So pleasant." I snorted sarcastically, moving off Chris to sit beside him on the bed. "So, no sex then. Now what?"

"I don't know. Go home. I don't really care what you do."

I frowned, leaning back on my hands while thinking it over. I could go home, but, that's boring. I'd much rather stay and annoy Chris all night. And he hadn't exactly told me to leave. He said he didn't care what I did. With that thought in mind, I laid down next to him, holding my upper body up with my arm.

"Somehow, I'm not surprised that you're still here," he mumbled. I snickered, leaning down to kiss his forehead. "Don't do that," he added, frowning slightly.

That was not the usual reaction given when kissing someone. I hummed quietly, hesitating before I moved to kiss his temple.

"Arden."

I kissed his cheek a few times, making a trail toward Chris's lips and hesitated with my mouth above his, watching as he glared at me. That was more or less his default expression though, so I ignored it and leaned closer, brushing my lips against his lightly. He didn't respond, and I pulled back to see him still glaring, giving him an innocent smile.

For some reason unknown to me, he hated when I kissed his face anywhere but his mouth. So of course, I did it as often as possible to piss him off. Because what else is there to do when you can't have sex with someone who was supposed to just be a one-night stand?

He kept glaring, and I only smiled back until there was a loud knock on the front door, startling me enough from the silence to look over toward the bedroom door. Chris's eyes went wide as he sat up quickly, putting his hand back to his side. "Fuck."

"Who is it?" I asked him. He didn't reply for a second, looking around the room with a panicked expression. Really, I could probably guess at who it was. But I really didn't want to be right.