The Southside Serpents

Carly hated cheerleader practice to be honest, she had tried many times to quit, only for her to change her mind and continue going

Carly hated cheerleader practice to be honest, she had tried many times to quit, only for her to change her mind and continue going. Though she tolerated it it seemed as of Riverdale's high school's high society were taking interest. Veronica Lodge joined her first year there, followed by Betty who had tried many times but came up short. Now it was the lead singer for the town's girl band, Josie.

"Humpty and Dumpty. Just in time to meet out newest recruit." Cheryl spoke up when the duo walked toward the group. Carly simply watching the who scene unfold while continuing her stretches.

"In addition to my duties as a pussycat. And, I just wanna say, girls, I'm so excited to work on my moves and to be a team player as long as I'm in the front." Josie spoke up making Carly roll her eyes.

There were already three people fighting for that spot and seeing Josie barely joined, it would be awhile for her to even catch a glimpse. Not to mention Cheryl Blossom would stomp anyone who tried to take her spotlight.

"Wait, Cheryl, does that mean you're taking the Vixens back from me?" Veronica asked with a slight attitude underlining her tone.

The black haired beauty being one of the ones trying to claw her way to be kept in the spotlight. When Cheryl had her disappearance, the Vixens had fallen under her authority but it was only a matter of time before Cheryl reclaimed what was hers.

"But, really, Veronica, were they ever yours?" Cheryl responded with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

The statement only made Carly chuckle slight which she tried to cover with a cough. But the Lodge had already picked up on it and was glaring at the blonde. She was used to getting her way and now it seemed like she had no control in Cheryl's domain.

"Cheryl, we were wondering if maybe the Vixens would help at an event to save Pop's." Betty asked meekly.

The mention of the diner made Carly's head snap up. Despite her volunteering her time to waitress, the town had seemed to abandon the once beloved restaurant. Even going as far as to graffiti the outside of it. The whole ordeal had depressed Pop Tate as he thought his time with the family diner was over.

"Oh, Betty. I did not emerge from the frozen depths of Sweetwater River, nor the flames of Thronhill, to allow my Vixens to sling milkshakes at some death-cursed diner. No offense Carly." The redhead taking a moment to look at her blonde friend, remembering that she had notified Cheryl of her volunteer past time. "The answer is a double-cherry on top no."

"Okay." Betty said simply looking to Veronica.

"Good talk." Veronica added before the two were shooed to join the others by Cheryl.

After practice was over, Carly was hurrying to make sure she got to Pop's on time. But she also needed to make a detour first. Her bag slung over her shoulder as she tried to locate the blonde with the signature ponytail.