Chapter 3: The Goddess of Death.

After getting help from Doctor Stephen Strange back in New York City, Thor, Loki, Danny and Dani have ended up in a grass field in Norway, causing the twin Fenton siblings to be concern since all their stuff for their vacation is at their hotel back in New York.

"Oh man, as if we wanted a proper vacation starting with New York, we've ended up all the way in Norway." Dani said.

"We'll just have to make the long flight back once we help Thor and Loki find Odin." Danny said.

Thor, Loki, Danny and Dani look around their surroundings until they see a old man in the distance looking at the ocean near a cliff.

"Is that Odin?" Danny asked.

"I thought he be taller." Dani said as Danny face Thor.

"Go on, Thor. Go to him." Danny said.

Thor and Loki approached their father Odin, who was known to Earth in the Viking Age as the Norse god of wisdom. Danny and Dani stay closely behind, but not too close so that Thor and Loki can have their moment with Odin since this is their family issue. Thor and Loki approach Odin, who was wearing some clothes he got from Earth and a eye patch at his right eye.

"Father?" Thor called, but Odin continued to look at the ocean.

"Look at this place. It's beautiful." Odin said, commenting the Norwegian landscape and ocean side.

"Father, it's us." Thor said as Loki stood next to Odin.

"My sons. I've been waiting for you." Odin said.

"I know. We've come to take you home." Thor said.

"Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?" Odin asked.

"Loki, lift your magic." Thor requested, thinking Odin is still under Loki's spell. Loki however shook his head as Odin chuckled.

"Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud. Come sit with me. I don't have much time." Odin said.

Odin, Thor and Loki sits at a nearby boulder as Danny and Dani walked near the cliff to see the three Asgardians.

"I know we failed you, but we can make this right." Thor said.

"I failed you. It is upon us. Ragnarok." Odin said, mentioning the Asgardian prophecy known as Ragnarok.

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur." Thor said, stating how he fought the fire demon Surtur at the planet of Muspelhiem, one of the Nine Realms of Yggdrasil.

"No. It has already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back. But my time has come." Odin said, making Thor and Loki look at each other. "I cannot keep her away any longer."

"Father, who are you talking about?" Thor asked.

"Goddess of Death. Hela. My firstborn. Your sister." Odin said, making Danny spit out his drink and Dani to go wide-eyed nearby, both in shock.

"Your what?" Thor asked, couldn't believe what Odin has just told him. Him having a sister he never knew about?

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard, and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless." Odin said.

"Whatever she is, we can stop her together. We can face her together." Thor said, but Odin shook his head.

"No, we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face, along with the humble Phantoms there. I love you, my sons." Odin said before looking at the horizon and points at it. "Look at that. Remember this place. Home."