Chapter 1

Chapter dedicated to fumblemore because she is my Wattpad and Instagram bestieee! ;) xx

"Niall! Get your arse down here! We're gonna be late!" I yelled, standing at the door with my bag over my shoulder ready to leave. Niall came running down the stairs with his pants down to his ankles and he was trying to pull them up. I couldn't help but laugh at how retarded he looked and he gave me a small glare. I made my way outside and into the driver's seat of my car as I waited for Niall to get in. I started up the engine as Niall slid in beside me.

"You didn't give me time to do my hair!" he complained as I pulled out of our drive way.

"It's not my fault that you slept in." I replied. He frowned and turned his head to look out the window. Niall hates the fact that I can drive and he can't, it gets on my nerves too sometimes considering I have to drive him everywhere. I drive the short ten minutes to school and find a parking spot when we arrive. We both get out of the car and go our separate ways to get to our first period class. I wave and say hello to people as I make my way through the hallway to my locker. I take out the books that I need for the first couple of classes and look at the calendar on my locker door. I marked off April 14th with a big X and started to nervously think about tomorrow. I was so afraid that I wouldn't get through or that more importantly Niall wouldn't. I would be more crushed if Niall got rejected than being upset about me.

I shut my locker door with a sigh and went to my biology class. The morning was boring until I got to lunch; this was the only time I could hang with friends and Niall considering we don't have any classes together. I rushed to get to our regular table, knowing that this may be the last time I do so. I saw that Niall, Maddie, and Ethan are already sitting with their lunches, talking about something.

"What's up my peeps?" I ask sliding into a chair next to Ethan. Ethan is Niall's best friend and he's also one of my closest friends coming after Maddie. Maddie and I have been friends since the 4th grade when I rode my little push scooter by her house and she invited me inside to watch Matilda. She's got blond hair with, what used to be purple, brownish hair underneath that comes down to her ribcage. She's shorter than me which she hates and she's the best gymnast I know. Ethan is as tall as Niall and I and has buzz cut blond hair, he's also pretty buff.

"Don't say peeps again, Nicole. You sound like a wannabe gangster." Ethan mocks looking at me with an eyebrow rose. I frown at him playfully and then put on a straight face, "I'm not a wanna be, I'm an actual gangster! Gosh, Ethan sometimes you're so stupid!" Everyone just laughs and gets back to eating and so I take out my sandwich and start nibbling on it. I have way too much time to think during the day because it seems like I'm always worrying about tomorrow.

"Can you believe that you two are trying out for The X Factor tomorrow? I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" Maddie gushes looking between Niall and I. "Relax, Maddie we don't even know if we're gonna make it or not." Niall speaks my thoughts and I silently thank him through my brain. She huffs an "I know" and turns to look away. I can tell Maddie is upset that I'm leaving but at least she gets to go to the audition with us as well as Ethan. We all ate our lunch in silence do to the fact that we didn't know what to say.

After school I drove Niall, Maddie and Ethan back to our house since they're going to spend the night and of course we have Justin Bieber blaring through the speakers. Words cannot even begin to describe my love for that Canadian boy, thank goodness he's the same age as me, with that I might have a chance with him. Or not but you know a girl can always dream. When we got to my house everyone got there stuff and headed inside to Niall and my bedroom. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking, why in the world are we still sharing a bedroom at 16? Oh right it's because we don't care. Maddie goes ahead and changes in front of Ethan and Niall, because she has no fear, while I go in the closet. I change into a pair of sweats (Niall's) and a tank top and as I walk out Ethan whistles at me. Now don't get him wrong here, this is just how our friendship is.

"Shut up, they're just sweats." I say and roll my eyes. I hear Niall mumble 'my sweats' and then ask if anybody else was hungry while he clutched his stomach. 

"I AM!!!!" I exclaim, already starting to run down to the kitchen. Niall tries to beat me there knowing that I'll take the crisps yet, he fails because I'm just too fast for him. I get to the cupboard and grab the biggest and the ONLY bag of crisps, then run to the couch with them. I start to shove the crisps in my mouth and turn on the TV as everyone makes their way into the family room. Niall seems to have forgotten about the crisps as he shoves what looks like a donut in his mouth. The next couple of hours we just watched reruns and cracked jokes back and forth between each other. 3 hours later and I'm lying upside down on the couch with my feet on Ethan's lap while Niall and Maddie fight over the remote. I suddenly feel something touch my foot and I flinch. I look up at Ethan to see him smirking at me.

"Don't you dare touch my foot!" I say, but at this his smirk just grows even bigger than before. Before I can pull my foot away he grabs it tight and starts to tickle the bottom. I start to thrash around, trying to get away from him but he's too strong for me. I hate getting tickled and my feet are the worst because they are extremley ticklish like I can't even scratch it without having a spazz attack from them being so ticklish. After I accidentally kicked him in the face, he finally let me go and then I proceeded to fall off the couch. Of course he laughed at me and then I decided to stay on the ground because I'm just too darn lazy to get back up. Niall starts complaining because Maddie won the remote by biting his finger. As I am laying here my eyes start to droop and I realize just how tired I am.

"I'm tireeeeed!" I complained shutting my eyes and rolling around the floor. I shut out everything around me and slowly start to drift asleep. I vaguely remember being carried in someone's arms and then having the feel of my soft, cushioned bed underneath me. Hopefully tomorrow will be the start of the greatest experience of my life.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to be post a couple girls that I found on Tumblr for an envision of how Nicole looks, I'll post one every few chapters. This is a filler chapter so sorry if it sucks but I really like this story so I'm hoping you guys do too! Now, in order for me to post another chapter of this story you guys have to comment, fan and vote on this chapter/story. I need 15 votes to post the next chapter and so if you really want it you'll probably have to tell people to read my story.... One more thing, if you help out with getting story more popular then I will dedicate a chapter to you and possibly make you one of the boys special lady ;) Sooooo hope you guys like it! Xx