Chapter 1

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"I'm always curious about something—."

"Yoongi." Yoongi looked up at the mention of his name by his owner who just entered the house, exhausted. He guessed that he came home from work.

He tilted his head to the side his bored gazed were staring at his owner who just coed at the sight.

Park Jimin

Park Jimin was the name of his owner. He had this fluffy pink hair that he loves to dig his paws in. A muscular figure but he looked so soft and small on his height.

Jimin went up to him immediately lifting him up into his arms. The cat doesnt mind at all. Infact he loves how warm the pink haired is and how he feel safe in those arms.

"Do you miss me, Yoongi?" Yoongi just sighed at the same question his owner questioned everyday he arrives from work. He just simply bumped his head on Jimin's chin for responsed, hearing a small chuckled from the other. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I'm always curious about something." Yoongi said in his mind while he watches his owner from behind who his currently preparing for dinner. He wanted to ask his owner but he knew he wont understand him.

They are different.

"Why did you raised me?" He wanted to ask that question but he knew the other wouldnt answer. He just have to stick to the point that he would just find the answer for himself.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩