Chapter 3

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Yoongi." His owner called out, causing him to lift his head up to look at him. They are currently on the pink haired male room with him on it's chest.

Jimin gently strokes Yoongi's white furr with his hand while the other pats its head. Yoongi couldnt help but to purred at the soft action of the owner to him.

"You know.." The other started as he pulled Yoongi close to him. His body was stiffed and was not trying not to cry, his small actions as if he remembered something traumatizing.

"I just saw hobi hyung with someone else." The other spoke out , when he only mumbled the last part, biting down his lower lip as tears slowly falling out of his eyes. "I-It hurts.." He whimpers softly.

"I just don't know what to s-say, it fucking hurts like hell." He choked out a sob.

Yoongi couldnt do anything but watches his owner, hurting. He just have to stay on his side right?

Jimin slowly calmed himself down, hugging Yoongi a bit tighter to his chest. He heaves out a last sighed before continuing. "Or am I just imagining things? no- I just saw it right infront of me." He shakily mumbled, also thankful that he managed to say it.

Yoongi cuddled even closer, burying its face on his owner's neck, knowing that it would make the pink haired male feel a bit better.

"Is it because you need someone to cuddle with when you were crying in your sleep?"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩