Chapter 7

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"I'm sorry, Yoongi." Jimin softly apologized at the white cat who is currently inside the box. The day finally came that they have to leave Yoongi. They are already outside, Jimin were on his knees, petting Yoongi's soft furr.

Taehyung was only behind them, watching the sad sight infront of him. If only he isnt allergic to cats he would literally spoil Yoongi with all of his love and affection that he have been keeping for the past few months he couldnt hold the cat.

He couldnt bare the sight even the thought that his love of his life just abandoned its favorite pet cat just for his health.

"Lets go?" The pink haired man asked him and Taehyung only nodded his head. Jimin placed a soft peck on Yoongi's head one last time before he took Taehyung's hand, leaving.

Yoongi could only watched the scene infront of him. His first owner who loved him fully turning its back and slowly leaving.

But he's glad that Jimin is already happy with someone else.

"When you get rid of me—"

"It means you are no longer sad and lonely."

"I feel relieved that you are happy now."

"If you ever need me again I'll always be here for you."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩