Chapter 2

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

The pink haired male place both of his hands on his waist as he looked at the lazy cat on the floor who is having fun, laying around.

The pink haired man sighs "Come on, Yoongi." He was trying to take the cat in his arms for him to have a cuddle buddy but the cat seem to be stubborn that it keeps on ignoring him even rejecting him.

His eyes lighten up when the cat moved but immediately frown when it only curled up into a ball. He went up for him to lift his pet up but the other seems to kept on holding back not wanting to get picked up.

Jimin plopped himself on the couch already gave up for pursuing the other. He even showed the cat's favorite food but he still got ignored after.

He looked at the cat for one last time and sighs. The cat was laying, back on the floor and asleep, not suprised at the sight.

"That cutie really loves to sleep."

He shook his head smiling as he took the remote to the side, turning the tv on. He was currently watching some cartoons that got his attention, not really minding if its for children.

He flinched when something placed on his thighs, his gazed immediately landed down on his lap only to see his pet cat laying on it. His hand automatically pets the soft furr, chuckling.

Yoongi purred at the small actions as he looked up at the now smiling owner, his paw went up to reach its face.

"Were you lonely? Were you sad?"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩