Chapter 6

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Are you really sure, Jimin?" Taehyung asked the pink haired male one more time. He have been asking the same question since 6 in the morning when they started packing Jimin's things.

Jimin decided to moved in with Taehyung his boyfriend. They met at the cafe near at Jimin's working place, both of them caught each others attention that they started to have a small conversation and they have been hanging out since that day.

Until Taehyung confessed after 3 months theyve known each other and Jimin feel the same way that they started dating.

Right now. He decided to lived with Taehyung—

and abandoned Yoongi.

Taehyung is allergic to cats thats why he couldnt touch Yoongi even he wants to. When Taehyung got the news from Jimin about  abandoning Yoongi, guilt took over his body.

"I mean it's fine if we could bring him with u—" "It's fine Taehyung-ah." Jimin interrupted Taehyung with his soft tune. He went up to hugged the taller from behind.

"It's really fine. Yoongi will be having his journey with someone else. Like he did for me before. He was so kind." Jimin said softy as he rubs Taehyung's side to comfort him. "I have this feeling he would help someone else and be happy right after."

Taehyung just sighed in response.

"And you won't need my company anymore."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩