Chapter One

// Excuse the major grammer mistakes, i was tired and hungry when writing this so thats why it sucks so bad and has SO many mistakes //

It was supposed to be longer but i divided chapter one so that it would be 2 chapters. next chapter will be up in like 2 days, 3 days tops :) ENJOY 

Niall's POV

I got out of bed, with a real smile on my face. I hadn't felt one of them in a very long time. And I missed the feeling of it. I stretched a bit going around the room grabbing some sweats and a nypd shirt and heading downstairs after doing all my Necessities in the bathroom. I heard chatter and laughter coming. From the kitchen and went in. 

"Hey guys" I said with a broad smile on my face. In the kitchen stood Louis and Zayn talking while sitting each on a barstool on each side of the counter with a glass of orange juice. 

“Hey gorgeous" said Zayn with a wink. He made me laugh, he's amazayn. See what I did there? You don't? Well then you’re not directioner you party pooper!

I have to stop talking to myself dude...

I laughed "hey zayniebear!" said batting my eyelashes.

"Aww you’re going to make me blush" he said holding his cheeks trying to contain a roar of laughter.

I chuckled at Zayn and turned to Lou " hey Lou" I said with a smile.

" ey, ey, don't put me in this. I got my Hazza!" exclaimed Lou with an exaggerated huff and crossing his arms across his chest and puffing his lips slightly. I got to tell you it was quite a sight. I laughed and went to sit down in one of the barstools next to Zayn with orange juice in hand. 

"Where are the others?" I asked noticing I was usually the last one to wake up and well, I was up already. 

" I have no idea mate, Lou's scared to wake Harry up because he's violent and we all know the only one able to wake Liam up is you so we haven't really done up to bother them." said Zayn with a shrug. I sighed and put my juice on the table making my way upstairs. I walked to Liam's room first because it was closer.

I went in to see it was just a heap of covers on the bed and no Liam.

I wonder where he is... But I shook the thought out of my head and headed to Harry’s room. 

I walked in and almost snickered but caught myself trying not to make noise. 

Harry was leaning on the window frame looking outside... Naked. 

I slowly walked over to him, walking up behind him before wrapping my arms around his waist and putting my head on his shoulder. He jumped then relaxed a bit when he saw it was me.

"Good morning” I said with a chuckle letting my breathe caress his cheek. Being like this with him felt nice. 

"Niall... What are you doing?..." he asked his voice coming out a bit husky and hoarse I brushed it off thinking it was because it was early morning. 

"Saying Good morning?" I Said in an obviously tone. 

"Um Niall I don't know if you've noticed but I'm naked... And you’re holding me... Really close..." He said a bit quietly. My eyebrows furrowed together and I looked at him. His face cause me to smirk, his adorable curly haired self was blushing. I held him tighter making sure we were pressed together. What the fuck was wrong with me today I don't know. But this was fun. 

"Does it bother you?" I said letting my breath hit his ear as I whispered into it. 

"I-uh... I-yeah... Shit-I um I mean no..." he stuttered out, his rosy cheeks getting redder by the second. Why must this boy be so adorable?