Chapter 6 (Part 2)

*Liams POV*

We trudged down the steps expecting to see hair pulling and screaming and just saw little mix and Ale standing there glaring at one another. It was quite a sight actually. Then the tan young red faced girl began talking.

"Look you bag of good for nothing hags, You have no reason to say shit, one because you all suck major balls and second because half the reason you guys even have fans is because Zayn here is going out with brainless blondie." I Heard a chocked chuckle coming from the couch to see demi, El, and Dani just staring in aww.

"Ale, calm down." i said queitly walking over to the small girl. Resting a hand on her shoulder.

"what do you mean calm down, did you even hear what they said!?!?!" she hissed at me with clear anger in her voice.

"Don't you dare say it!" Said Jessie with a thick british accent and a menacing tone. Sometimes I forget Ale's american.

"Shut it cake face, and Liam, this group of little runts said thing I won't repeat about Niall. But you know what, whatever. im not dealing with this. Call me when the trash leaves yeah? im upstairs." And with that the tan girl dissapeared upstairs.

"I reccomend you leave until Zayn gets here, It would be very rude for me to kick you out so show yourself out please." I heard myself say coldly towards the four girls standing there. They left with many grunts and groans but left none the less. once the door shut behind them I fell exasperated on the couch.

"Will someone please explain what just happened, I'm lost..." voiced harry saying exactly what I wanted to say. i noticed how he refused to look my way.

"What happend was that Niall stormed off and Zayn went to follow him but the girls were here. When Zayn abrubtly left with no goodbye to the herd of bimbos they said some stuff about Niall ruining everything and making Zayn his lapdog, etc. So then Ale heard and went off so I called you down cause I thought it was funny. that is all you missed" Said the doncaster lad with a chippy smile on his face making me glare. but then we all died down and just started talking.

Me and Harry kept glancing at each other. This was just a mere distraction from a ticking bomb.

*Nialls POV*.

I felt someone lay on the ground beside me but I refused to open my eyes.

"Hey..." I heard a bradford accent reach my ears and opened my eyes and looked sideways, to see the green of the grass contrasting with his tan face and black hair. He looked like an angel, that had fallen to rescue me.

"You're gonna mess up your hair..." I heard myself mumble, but my voice seemed foreign to my ears. Like it didn't exist.

"I don't care, I just wanna know your okay Nialler. You mean the world to me.." Said Zayn a barely audible voice. As he did so I felt him twine our fingers and lay them in the ground between us. The feeling of his warm hand in mine engulfed me and I felt a smile stretch itself across my pale face and I closed my eyes.

I felt myself tell him everything, from liking harry to the kiss with liam to now. He stayed silent the entire time giving My hand reassuring squeezes when my voice cracked, making me understand he was here for me. That he was here if he was needed and thats all the reassurence I needed.

When I was done saying everything I felt him grab on to me and pull me to him, wrapping arms around my waist and just letting me rest my head on his chest. One of our hands still entwined.

He leaned down kissing my forhead and resting his head on mines. He didn't say a word about what I just said but words weren't neccesary, his actions spoke a thousand words. And they were precisly the thousand words I needed. Everything was gonna be okay...

We layed there, together, for god knows how long until the sun was setting. It was beautiful the way the sky bathed in colors of orange and purple and luminescent pink. It was astonoshing, and it made me smile.

We stayed there a while longer Until the moon was fully up and my stomach started to rumble.

I heard Zayn chuckld beside me as he pulled me up. When we were both on our feet, we were standing one in front of the other. I felt Zayn wrap his arms around my waist, and slip his hands into the back pocket of my trousers. I looked up at his dark eyes that shun in the moonlight. His entire demounur was lit by that angelic light, making him truly look like an angel. A soft smile spread my lips echoing his as I looked at it.

Slowly I saw as Zayns eyes fluttered closed as he leaned in and I quickly followed suit.

His soft lips pressed against mine and it was nice and sweet. He tasted of peppermint and a tinge of cigarette but it wasn't bad. The kiss wasn't romantic it didn't make my body explode in butterflies. It was soft and sweet, and it made me smile, it made me forgett. It made me believe that I was loved, that I was wanted, that I would be just fine. He was telling me so much without uttering a word, and I think its better that way.

I felt him pull me a bit closer and my hands were soflty at his warm shoulders and slid around his neck, playing with the hair at the bottom.

I pulled away breathless and we let our forheads lean on one another staring into each others eyes. We both had cheesy smiles on our faces and as our breath came back to normal I lifted my head.

"Lets go home, yeah?" I said, and he just nodded, smile never faltering.

We walked out of what I know would now be know as our field, for me and him only. And with his arm draped around my thin waist we walked home.

We walked into the house, hand in hand laughing. We had been bantering the entire walk home.

"I'm Hungry!! What'd you cook Ale?" I heard myself say as I walked into the kitchen. There I saw Liam Harry and Ale making dinner. I looked at harry and Liam and saw them both looking at me with a glint in their eyes I just didn't understand. Things changed since I left this afternoon and I didn't know if it was for the better.

************

I by no means do I hate little mix, it was just so the story could flow a little smoother, make it a bit juicier. But I mean no hate, I respect them, they're great.

Anyways enjoy

Love,

Ale xx