Chapter 9

A/N: Heyo, sorry I haven't posted in ages. I caught the worse thing ever... Writers block, but thankfully it hasn't lasted long :P anyway here's the chapter.

How was I supposed to get around HQ without running into Eren and Levi? Simple, just avoid every place I thought they may be. Well It seemed simple enough but you never know. I decided that getting up earlier than everyone else would stop me from running into any undesirable people. I quickly ready myself and headed off to the kitchens, after eating I went and gave Dawn her feed. I stood watching Dawn as she chewed quietly on her food, she lifted her head and snorted, sending horse feed all over my clear uniform," Ew, yuck," I groaned as I flicked pieces of sicky grains off my jacket," I could help you with that." I heard a voice from behind me.

My body went rigid, shit how was I meant to get out of this," do you want any help?" Levi said while wrapping his arms around my waist," There's no one to stop us this time." He whispered, his breath was causing shivers to go down my spine." I'm sorry Levi, I need to sort out some shit first." I said while gritting my teeth, I shrugged him off and turned to face him." Does this 'shit' include Eren." He interrogated me," Kind of." I admitted, his eyes narrowed," Better get it over with quickly then." He said as he started walking away," Levi!" I called after him," I-I'm not sure who I really love though." My eyesight dropped to the ground.

"What do you mean 'you're not sure'?" He said, pivoting on the spot,"I meant what I said." I replied crossing my arms across my chest," Tch, you better choose me, brat." Levi said over his shoulder as he walked off again. I let out a long sigh of relief and got back to caring for Dawn, I brushed her down and gave her hay." Hey Amber!" I heard a cheery voice. I turned to find Jean leaning against the stable door," Hey Jean, I'm just feeding your relatives." I joked, he gave me a disaproving look which made me laugh harder," Oh, your just so funny Amber." Jean said sarcastically," All I hear is neigh, neigh, neigh." I managed to say between laughs," That's it!" He yelled, entering the stall," You want some hay?" I laughed holding my stomach. He tackled me to the ground, tickling my sides," No, no, no, stop it Jean!" I squealed as I wriggled, trying to get away from him.

He eventually let me go and I sat myself down on a stack of hay, Jean still sitting on the floor." Hey Jean?" I asked,"Hm?" He mumbled, " Were you there when, ya know, I went all titan?" I questioned. He paused and looked at me," Yeah, I was." He said quietly," Oh." Was my only reply. I sat for a few moments before asking," Do you think of me as a monster?" His eyes widened," Oh course not, why would I?" He said, bewildered." I don't know, people just don't like it when things are out of their control." I sighed. He moved towards me and enveloped me in a hug, nothing romantic it was just like a brotherly hug." Thanks, Jean"

"Amber?!" I looked to see Eren standing at the door," First it was Levi, now Jean?!" He said in a hurt voice," No, no, Eren, Jean was just calming me down." His eyes narrowed, acusing me." I better go." Jean muttered, walking away. I glared daggers at his back hoping that he would feel it," Eren, I'm telling the truth, He only a friend to me." I pleaded," Levi as well?" He asked with a cold tone." T-That's a bit more c-complicated." I stuttered staring at the floor," How is it complicated, Amber?" He was starting to raise his voice," I'm confused, Eren, I don't know what's happening." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes. He walked over to me and embraced me. I started sobbing into his chest," It's fine Amber, just take your time." Eren said in a hushed voice, he had thankfully calmed down. He rested he chin on top of my head and soothingly rubbed my back," Amber." He said as he lifted my head so I was making eye contact with him," Just choose whoever is going to make you the happiest." He whispered, closing the  space between our faces.

"You really are too sweet, Eren." I smiled," I really don't mind just as long as your happy." He said. I hugged him tighter," I don't know why this is so difficult." I sighed when I finally let him go. I looked up at him and saw that he was breaking down on the inside. It must be difficult for him as well, knowing that I might end up running off to another guy. " I better go now, we have training soon." I said turning to exit the stall giving Dawn a quick pat on the way out.

I cleaned myself up again, brushing the hay out of my hair and cleaning the horse hair off my uniform. I returned to the training area once again to find out the we were practicing our 3DMG. I walked over to the other cadets but instead of a warm welcome like usual, all I recived were cold glares and horrible comments like "Freak" and "Traitor". I hurt me to be treated like a traitor and a freak but I put on a brave façade, I wasn't going to show my weakness. I was shoved to the ground multiple times but nothing more ever happened which I was greatful for. 

Throughout training I was intentionally attacked and was often forced to the ground even if we were in the air. I was relieved to get away from everyone after being brutally attacked by many who I would have concidered my friends. All the bumps and bruises that had been left on me were already starting to heal and I was ready to sleep. I decided to sit down outside before heading in to my room, as soon as I sat down my eyelids started closing and my body went numb.

I groaned in pain, my muscles were still sore from training. I started wriggling around only to realise I was being held in one spot. I moved my hands down to waist and ending up grasping someones arm," I see that you're awake." I heard Levi say groggily, his breath once again running along my neck. He just doesn't know what personal space is," Wha- How did I get here?" I groaned," You fell asleep outside so I brought you here with me," He replied." Thanks, I guess." I said. I felt the bed move and before I knew it Levi was hovering over me, pinning my arms down the the bed.