Because I Love You

It's the day after their fight on the rocks, the sun is setting. Both are at their houses thinking of every single thing that happened between them, tears forming in their eyes. Sanem is in her sofa-bed holding her phone thinking of texting Can. Every time she decides to text him she retreat and put her phone away. But she finally decided to text him. "Meet me at the rocks in half an hour." She typed these words and then quickly hit the send button before she could retreat again. "Maybe I shouldn't send?" She thought but her inner voice was quick enough to interrupt .. "You did what you should do, hurry up and get dressed so you won't be late." And for the first time her inner voice had a right point, but still they didn't agree on something together yet.

When Can got the message, he had an inner feeling of happiness that he is meeting her even after the 'war' thing between them but still he was so sad and broken. He got dressed in a long-sleeve black shirt with a dark green jeans. He put his hair in a bun and wore his rings, for the necklaces he wore only the albatross one. Sanem wore a white cotton off-shoulders dress till under her knees with thin straps. Her hair was loose down.

Sanem went to the rocks and found that Can had arrived there before her. He was sitting down. Sanem walked slowly toward him without him realizing it and sat next to him.

"What are you thinking about?" Sanem said with a low sad voice.

Can answered her with a very low broken and sad voice.

"About Sanem. Sanem's scent. Sanem's smile. Sanem's touch. Sanem's eyes. I want to kiss Sanem. Never ever let go of her. To keep her next to me."

Sanem's eyes were forming tears already and her voice is cracking. "Can, i..."

In the same broken tone he interrupted her.

"You what Sanem?! It's my fault, maybe i'm looking for reasons in your actions. You're right ... you do not love me. Because such love can't happen! A person with a loved one doesn't play such games .. doesn't run away from him .. doesn't offend him so much. Now you can calm down, I don't believe that you love me. Congratulations Sanem, you won the war."

He stood up and she stood up right after him.

"I just need to know something, why are you doing this to me?! Why are you giving me the impression that i am your beloved a minute and the other one you don't want to see my face? Why did you kiss me when you found out i'm your albatross? Why didn't you protest in our romantic moments? Why are you doing this, Sanem? Just why? Tell me why, Sanem! WHY?"

Sanem was sobbing all the tears that she has and then she started yelling while her sob and answered him.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOUUU!!!! BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND ALL OF THE STRONG WOMEN AROUND YOU! BECAUSE I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY DID YOU LOVE ME!! BECAUSE I CAN'T TRUST MYSELF IF I COULD TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS!! BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH SHIT HAPPENING AND I DON'T WANT TO GET YOU HURT! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MYSELF! TAMAM? DID YOU GET AN ANSWER FOR YOUR QUESTIONS? ARE YOU RELIEVED RIGHT NOW?"

Can pulled her by her arm and wrapped her in a very tight hug as if their lives depended on this embrace. He had one hand caressing her shoulder and the other caressing her hair. Sanem's hands were around his back holding him close to her so tightly like he would run away any moment.

Can whispered to Sanem, "Sssh birtanem don't cry. Please, don't cry."

They were wrapped in each other's arms for what felt like an eternity. They forgot about the world, they just wanted to stay like this forever. When Can felt Sanem crying again into his chest he pulled back from the embrace and held her face in his hands wiping her tears away. Their eyes were only locked into each other. And Can began speaking in a low caring voice while wiping her tears.

"Canım, please, don't cry. My soul burns seeing you cry. Kıyamam sana! I'm sorry for what I had said to you, it just hurts me hearing from you that you don't love me when I adore you. I love you so much Sanem! God knows how i love you. Forgive me, birtanem?"

Sanem smiled and nodded in agreement then buried herself into him again.

"Are you hungry?" He whispered with a giggle.
"Evet .. ÇOK!!" She immediately answered and they both laughed.
"Do you want me to cook for you, aşkım?" He asked.
Sanem jumped out of his arms and quickly said, "Wait what about if i made you çiğköfte for example?" And she giggled
"Umm, yoook, let's skip this suggestion i think ..."
They both laughed.
"Hmm, tamam you'll cook for me!" Sanem said excitingly.

They headed to Can's house then Can called Emre, without Sanem knowing, telling him to don't go home tonight.
"Alo Can"
"Abi, don't come home tonight please. The love of my life .. yani Sanem .. is here with me tonight."
"Sanem? The love of your life? Oooo seems like someone is hiding things from me"
They both laughed while Can said "Tamammm we'll talk about it later just don't come tonight."
"Tamam abi i won't come i promise, just take care of yourselves."
"You're the best person on earth i swear omg love youuu, hadi görüşürüz."
——————— ∞ ———————
I'm so excited to read your opinions about the first chapter of my first story aayyyy ..
Also i have a question, would you like to read some LeyEm and Emre parts of the chapters or only Canem? Please answer in the comments & leave your opinion
love you, xoxo.