Moonlight

"Can, actually there are things I should to tell you before we start us ..."
"Sanem, actually, I know everything."

"W-what? What do you know?"

"Everything, Emre, the license, the spy, the fake engagement, yeah, everything."

Tears started forming in Sanem's eyes slowly, "Can, please don't leave me"

Can took Sanem's hands and held them in his own, he kept holding them all the conversation either kissing them, caressing them, or squeezing them to reassure his words.

"Sanem, you made me forget my past. Before you came into my life, I was dead, yeah, dead. I didn't have a life, most of the people thought I have a perfect life with no faults. But no! Before you came into my life I was nothing, I was traveling around the world and taking pictures. Don't know what does it means to love a human and be hers, and she's mine. Sanem, you came and put spirit into my dead life, you taught me how to live, you taught me how to love. I know you've been into this mess innocently thinking I'm the 'bad king'. Do you seriously think I would leave you after all what you've taught and done to my life? Never! I love you so much, Sanem."

Can wiped away Sanem's silent tears that were already sliding her angelic face. He held her so tight in his arms.

"You're my moonlight." He whispered in her ears while he embraced her tight.

"I love you so much Can, I love you even more than myself. Maybe I don't know how to express my feelings, but you have to know that I ADORE YOU."

"Food will lose it's taste if it cools by the way."
They laughed and Can got up and gave Sanem help with his hands then they both headed to the diner table. Can gently pulled a chair out and offer Sanem to sit down, then he sat down too and they both began eating while chit-chatting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leyla and Emre went to a fancy restaurant as their first official date.

After a lot of chitchats and laughters, Emre spoke seriously.

"Leyla, I'm endlessly thankful for you, no matter place or a time, I love you so much." he touched her hands on the table looked into her eyes.

"Ben de, ben de" they stared into each other's eyes until Leyla blushed a little then decided to change the topic.

"Oh wait there's something I have to do now." Leyla grabbed her phone from her purse to call Sanem.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can and Sanem is still at the diner table, but their faces, most importantly their lips, are few inches away from each other. They're very about to kiss, but Sanem's phone interrupt them, as usual since day one, there's always interruptions.

"Alo Abla"

Can whispered "Abla mı ..." with a frustrated sigh and voice. Sanem waved for him quickly to keep quiet because she didn't tell Leyla about them yet.

"Aloo Sanem, my dear sister, my only sister, I love you so much I swear." Leyla said with a tricky tone of voice while she and Emre hardly held their laughters and Emre was waving for her to stop and he mouthed "poor sanem!!"

"Ablaa are you okay? Are you under threat? Is someone holding a gun on you? Ahhh look if someone is threatening you just say 'yes'."

"Sanem, my favorite person on earth, why are you saying this? We'll fix this problem later ... where are you?"

"I'm .. I'm at Ayhan's .. as usual yani haha, why are you asking?"

"Ohhh really? Can you please give me Ayhan to speak with her because I need to tell her something."

"Huh? Ayhan! What do you need to tell her .. ughh .. tell me and I'll tell her. Plus from when are you close to Ayhan?"

"Saneemm stop it I know it all, canım. Take care of yourself and I'll not tell mom and dad tamam? Ama look, you're supposed to obey me currently or you know what I can do, bye loveee, mwaaahh"

"Allah Can! Abla is threatening me to tell my parents about us, i swear i'll just find something and threaten her too."

Can laughed and then slowly got closer to her again.

"Deal with her later, there's just something incomplete we have to complete it."

He held her in his arms, their foreheads and noses touching, and waited for Sanem to do something, but she decided to provoke him and she kissed him on his cheek instead.

"You say keep it like this yani, tamam, we'll see, want tea?"

They spent the night drinking tea and hugging under a blanket outside in the garden and again chitchatting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leyla and Emre spent their night at the cinema, they actually did watched 2 movies in the cinema for the night and they didn't expected it!

After they finished the second movie, they got out of the cinema and decided to walk at the garden around the cinema building.

"Ohh I forgot to power-on my mobile after we finished the movies!" said Leyla

"Woah me too, thanks for reminding me though."

"Ah-ah it's 4 AM already!! OH NO my mom called me 18 times and my dad called 6 times oh god they'll kill me I swear!"

Emre smiled at her sweetness while she's scared and said "don't worry, you're smart, you'll do this!" they looked deep into their eyes.

"Umm, Emre, i'm so sorry to say this but I have to end this freaking awesome dream. The sun is rising in a while and my parents definitely is seriously worrying about me now, and .. now I have to go."

"Although that's breaking my heart, but okay i'll drive you home."

"Sounds good, tamam, let's go."

They arrived to her home and Emre parked his car and touched Leyla's hand softly in the car. Her trembles were not so difficult to show on her.

"Leyla, it's hard for me to leave you now, you know that?"

"I know, because it's the same for me."
"Emre, aşkım, if you want to see me again just let me go because if not I will not live till the end of the day zate-"

Emre interrupted her sentence by pulling her by her wrist that he was holding into a passionate adorable kiss, and Leyla moved her other hand to Emre's neck pulling him even closer to reassure her involvement.

It lasted too long then Leyla ended it to whisper in his ears "Seni çok seviyorum!" and hug him.

Emre whispered in her ears with his eyes closed and his arms around there "Ben de seni çok seviyorum!"

to be continued . . .