Chapter X

"My Enemy is in My House"

Raj: How will we get rid of her now? Devil: I'll take care of her. He took from the kitchen a black garbage bag and knife, Raj: What will you do? Re: Just turn your face and don't see what happens. He started cutting Maya and making them small pieces and collecting them in the rubbish bag. He got out of the apartment to throw it in the waste bin. He went out to light it and set the fire in the basket. Devil went back to the apartment to find Raj wiping the floor off the blood. Devil: I have a new recording? Raj replied: which gang? Re: Coster. Raj took the phone and went to his computer to post the video. Raj then returned to his bed after making sure he closed the apartment well and Devil lay on the sofa, Raj trying to take some rest. In the meantime, Coster asked his men: Did Maya finish or not? He replied: No, she not back until now. Re: find her. In morning, Devil awoke to the sound of television, Raj saw him to say: You will miss the news bulletin. Both sat to watch it: last night, Witnesses disappeared who testified that they had seen Coster outside the bar on the night of Lucas's murder while Lucas's former assistant Kevin Walter's house was blown up by an explosion that caused it collapse, were lucky to have miraculously survive and he was at the police department. Now, let's go to the weather bulletin, Devil: I forgot to tell you Raj that we will host a visitor for a few days. Re: Who? knocks on the door to opens Devil the door, finds Selena and behind her Kevin, income to say Devil: him. Raj: Really, man? Selena: We have to keep him safe until the day of the trial. Raj: When is the appointment? Selena: The day after tomorrow. Devil: Don't be afraid Raj, I will not keep him away for a moment. Re: I hope so. Meanwhile, one of the men entered the office of Coster to say: Maya was killed. Coster: Devil has messed with us, who's fired Kevin's house? Re: I am Sir. He slapped his face and said, "You idiot, cannot know if he's at home or not?" The voice of the television cut off his talk, the news of the Gangster, a recording of the five victims, shot in the head by the Lupindo men, sparking public opinion and a peaceful demonstration demanding the arrest of Coster. One of the men: Sir, the protesters are on their way here. Coster: The police will come soon, we have to wait. A few seconds later, Selena left the Raj's apartment and went to Lupindo headquarters. The police arrived to catch Coster in front of the demonstrators. Meanwhile, Kevin was sitting on the couch, Raj feeling suspicious of him. Devil: So, Coster kill Lucas? Kevin: I don't talk about anything here, Keep silent. Raj went to his computer to say: The video has seen three million people. Devil: Wonderful. Kevin: Any video? Devil: Not your business. Kevin laughed a little, at 10 am, Coster was in the interrogation room with Selena to say: "We have bodies, we have witnesses and everything is against you now." Coster: I advise you to get out of my way. you do not know what will happen to you after you have acquitted me. "We will meet in court," she said. They took him to the state jail. In the flat, Raj went to the supermarket near them, Devil was in the bathroom bathe, Kevin sit on Raj's computer. He discovered he was The Gangster, and Devil came out of the bathroom to find Kevin sitting in front of Raj's computer, he said: What are you doing there? Re: None. He closed the page and opened another camouflage for Devil, Raj returned with potato chips, Kevin sat on the couch to watch the TV, Raj went to his computer to say: Who messed with it? Devil: What? Raj: Who closed the suggested pages? He replied: It's Kevin. Kevin: I sat a little in front of it, Raj or I can call you Gangster. "If you tell anyone, it would be your end," Devil said. Raj: you heard him, Wolf. Devil left him and went to the computer room, followed by Raj, Devil: we must get rid of him. Raj: No Devil, we have to wait until the trial is done. Re: He knows you are Gangster, if gang leaders know about you, it will be your end. Raj: We'll get rid of him but after the trial, for Selena. In the meantime, Coster had arrived at the state prison, He was sitting at the dining table eating his lunch for someone to come and sit in front of him. He said to him, "Did you remember me?" Coster: I did not, Steak. Re: You seem to be nearby for a while. Coster: I missed this place. Re: Yes Coster, you'll get used to it. In police department, Selena arranged the Seattle crime file papers, Jessica entered to say: Hi Sil. Selena: Hello, what's up? She replied: "It's about Lucas's body." Selena: What is there? Jessica: We've found these in his pocket. She took out a memory and complete: It must contain important information. Selena: Let's go to Raj. They came out of the department to ride the car and to Raj's apartment. Meanwhile, Kevin got a call to answer him and minutes later, Kevin: Why don't you go now? There is a deal going on at the JAXS warehouse. Re: What is the deal? Who is the person? Kevin: Arms sale between Lupindo and La Rica gangs. Devil: Who are La Rica? Re: A gang of Negroes has parts of the city and wants to expand its influence after the Morinos collapse. Raj: Why do we believe you? Re: You must, I change. Knocks the door to open Devil, found Selena and Jessica, entered the house to say Devil: I'm going now, please don't leave Raj alone until I come back. Selena said, "Okay, but go back quickly." Close the door, it was seven o'clock, Jessica: You have a companion now? Raj: Just temporarily. Selena: We have something to show you. Raj and Selena and Jessica come into Raj's room to see Kevin enter and prevent him from entering and closing the door in his face, Raj: What's up? Selena: We found this memory in the Lucas's coat. Raj took it and connect to the computer, scanned it to get a complete list of buyers and sellers, video recordings of deals and other important information. Selena: I can capture twenty gangs in the state. Raj: For a moment, checking the list, he could not find a deal going on for the day, he said: Oh no. Jessica: What's up? Re: Call Devil now. She pulled out her phone to call him, Selena: What's up? Re: It's a trap. Re: How? Raj: Before you came, a call came to Kevin to tell us that there was a deal going on at JAXS warehouse. Devil came out as soon as you arrived. I checked the list but did not find it. Jessica: He doesn't answer. The battery of the Devil phone was empty, Selena: we had to speed up. The three came out of the room to put the cuffs on Kevin's hand and stuck him in a pipe inside the bathroom. They went out after Raj taking his computer with him. Raj shut the door with the key to walk down the stairs and meet the old Kathy neighbor, she was tolerance her cat, Raj: Hello, Kathy. Kathy: Hi, Exciting. Surprised Raj, they rode the car, while on their way to the warehouse picked up the radio and said: Here investigator Selena, all units have to go to the warehouses of JAXS. She repeated this several times, Devil watched the depot from outside to see men carrying and packing drugs in bags. Minutes later to police patrols surrounded the place. Devil: What's going on? Devil watched to see Raj and Jessica with Selena, they went into the warehouse, Jaxs: What's going on here? Selena: You are detained for possession of drugs. Raj: What? "It's flour, it's been a false communication. JAKS: This is unacceptable, you are going into my warehouse to falsely accuse me and then give up Simply, I will complain to your boss. Selena: Mr. Jaxs apologized for this, but we got a false report. One of the policemen called: "You should see this, investigator." They followed the policeman to find sophisticated weapon boxes. Selena: What about the charge of possession of illegal weapons? He was arrested by the police officer who grabbed his hand and took him to the car.