Bittersweet Ending

Goggles was the first to enter Octo Valley. He immediately noticed a giant snow globe that was right next to Cuttlefish's shed. He smushed his face against the snow globe's glass and said in awe,"So sparkly..."

Rider grabbed Goggles' arm and exclaimed rather angrily,"Can't you focus on what's really important for once? Krystal needs us!"

Goggles chuckled nervously and said with a grin,"Right! She has to be around here somewhere!" Goggles' smile soon disappeared. "But where do we start looking?"

Rider shrugged.

Goggles soon turned his head to see Cuttlefish, Headphones, Bobble Hat, and Specs coming out from the other end of the manhole.

He put on a worrisome face to see his friends in a dazed state. "You guys, OK?"

Headphones replied with a nod,"Yeah, we'll be alright."

Cuttlefish looked up to see a giant UFO flying high up in the sky. He frowned. He then returned his attention to Rider and Team Blue. "Krystal is inside that UFO. You'll need to super jump in order to rescue her. I'm counting on you kiddos..."

Rider said rather graciously,"Thanks Cuttlefish." He looked on up towards the UFO. "Just hang in there, Krystal... We'll be with you soon."

You opened your eyes rather slowly. You soon gasped to see that you were trapped inside a giant bubble that was floating in mid-air.

You immediately had an idea. You swam within the bubble making it move in sync with your movements.

You could make out a source of light in the distance. You soon discovered that light was coming from none other than the Great Zapfish! You gasped. You couldn't believe how big it was in person!

Soon enough, DJ Octavio appeared from the shadows and said,"I'm gonna rock every single dimension with my wasabi beats!"

You never took your gaze off of Octavio as he circled around you in an almost taunting way. I gulped.

To your absolute surprise, a Gold Dynamo Roller suddenly struck DJ Octavio!

It was Rider! And Team Blue! In a fit of frustration, DJ Octavio used the portal gun on them! You shouted in horror,"No!"

You soon found myself smiling. Rider and Team Blue had transformed into bunnies with extravagant anime eyes. Their weapons have been turned into carrots. The portal that they had just came out of was slowly getting bigger and bigger.

Bobble Hat threw her carrot at Octavio which caught him off guard, causing him to drop the portal gun.

Rider grabbed it in the nick of time and was about to send DJ Octavio to another dimension when Goggles shouted nervously,"Rider! Look!"

Rider turned his head to see the ever growing portal turning red and it heading straight towards you!

At that moment, Rider knew what he had to do. He said out loud as tears trickled down his face,"You're going home Krystal!"

With one hit, you were transported back to the real world. You was utterly shocked and relieved at the same time. You got up on your feet and immediately turned on your Wii U.

Splatoon came on. Rider and Goggles were happily talking to each other when they looked right at you and waved.

You waved back as you smiled brightly.