34

"You all stay here and get to know each other" Sarah says as she waves at the 4 of us, while she follows Ethan and Chris out of the living room.

"Why are you so tense?" Jellal asks as he flicks me in the back of my neck as soon as they leave.

My hand goes up as I cover my neck and I shoot a glare at him. "What do you expect me to do?!"

Jellal shakes his head forward, reminding me people was still in the room. They weren't my father so I could careless. I turn around and shoot a full on glare at Jaxson as he motioned closer to me. He instantly throws his hands in the air, "if looks could kill I would be a dead man" he says softly.

"Touch me and you will" I threatened as I turn my heel and sit down on the couch, holding the pin in my hand. Jellal bends down and grabs the pin from me, leaning back up and slowly puts it back into my hair.

Hunter lets out a groan as he throws himself on the couch, "I'm so sick of this shit" he mumbles quietly. I was going to say something but Jellal hits me in the head softly.

"Shouldn't you be saying something?"

"Just because you suddenly turned into my bodyguard doesn't mean you can boss me around" I let out a huff and I cross my arms.

"You've been listening to me since we met at japan, so I don't see what is so different now" Jellal says and I roll my eyes.

"You came from Japan?" Jaxson asks as he takes a seat on another couch, looking at me with interest.

"She did, she was staying there this summer with her grandparents"

"We were in Canada this summer, but had to come back early to come here- I'm guessing that happened to you as well?" Jaxson asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah." Jellal confirms for me. "So which one of you is the unlucky one?"

My eyebrow twitches "are you picking a fight Jellal?" I threatened and he laughs at me.

"It's a joke, But it won't be a joke if you keep acting like that" he lets out a laugh as I pout.

"Hunter" Jaxson says as Hunter laid his head back with his eyes closed.

"Wadda' you want?" Hunter asks.

"Socialize" Jaxson demands.

"Right" Hunter lets out a sigh as he opens his eyes and look over at me. "How do you do"

I don't respond and just turn my head, Jellal flicks me again. "I know you don't like this but you need to do as your father says. If you behave yourself I'll tell you all about Japan~" Jellal bribes me and my eyes widened.

"Wait really?!" I say as I jump up, "you're being serious?"

"You need to behave yourself" He says with a smile, finding my reaction funny because Japan was the only thing I cared about-

Actually scratched that, it was who was in japan. I turn around and smile, leaning forward throwing my hands behind my back. "I'm so sorry for the misbehavior!"

"That makes it worse because we heard the conversation" Hunter says as his lips curl up into a little smile.

"Right that" Jaxson lets out a laugh. "Being bribed to be nice is kind of strange for a female- if I do say for myself"

"Can you blame her? It seems like she wasn't even told ahead of time who we are" Hunter defends me.

"Did your father not?" Jax asked and I shake my head, taking a seat back down on the couch.

"He told me my fiancé was coming and that's pretty much it" I say quietly. I still couldn't believe this was happening, I was literally in Japan not that long ago living the time of my life.

"We were told a few things on the car ride here- so we are all in the same boat" Hunter says.

"Yeah no kidding, I can't believe they never even told us that you were in an arranged marriage when you were younger" Jaxson says as he speaks to his youngest brother. Did this mean Hunter was my soon-to-be husband? My body shutters as I dislike the idea of marrying someone I barely knew.

My eyes move to Jellal who stood next to me, typing away on his phone. When his eye reached mine a smile twists on his face and he takes another photo of me- this time I knew he did because it flashed in my face.

I move my hands to cover my eyes as I totally didn't expect that to happen, "why do you keep taking photos of me?" I growl and he laughs.

He turns the phone around and shows me his screen, my eyes widening.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿