15

We stood at the train station quietly. Erza walked off to grab the tickets and the rest of us stood by. I thought I'd take this moment to talk to Jellal. So I walked over to him, his eyes connect with mine.

"Miller" He says and I look over to the side.

"Can we talk?" I asked and he nods. He follows me off to the side away from everyone else.

"Whats up Miller"

"Can you stop calling me that?" I asked as I give him an irritated look. "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like I don't know who you are Jellal Fernandes"

"I thought you caught on" He says as he crosses his arms.

"So why are you here?" I asked and he shoves his hands in his pocket.

"I was sent to keep tabs on you of course."

"You've already told Ethan I've been around Natsu, haven't you"

"So that's what has been bothering you." He says and I look down. "No I haven't, I didn't plan on it either. I know how your dad is about the Dragneel's and Natsu is a friend of mine- I'm not going to drag him in the dirt and cause drama." I sigh in relief. "You've been stressing yourself over about that? Jesus." He says and I hold my chest.

"Of course I stressed out about it" I say. Jellal put his hand on my head.

"I'm not here to make your life crap. You're dad just wanted to make sure you didn't get in any fights over here"

"I'm glad" I say as I feel a lot better.

-

Natsu looked out of it when we got off the train, "Are you alright" I asked him as I go over to him. He just looks at me, the way his eyes looked into my yellow ones instantly made my eyebrows furrow. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" He says as he puts his hands in his pocket. "I'm going to head home for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." Natsu says as he started to part ways with me. My heart instantly sank, watching him with his back turned to me as he walked away actually hurt. But I sucked it up and walked to other direction to my grandparents.

After awhile I finally reached the restaurant and walked in. It was pretty late so Grandpa and Pap was already out and gone to bed. So I walked up to my room and went inside. Natsu's guitar case laid on top of my bed.

I let out a sigh as I take it off and set it off to the side of my mattress. Taking off my bookbag I threw it on the bed and rummaged through my dresser looking for a big shirt and shorts. Once I find my largest white shirt and black basketball shorts I headed for the shower.

-

"Morning" I say as I walk into the kitchen as grandma and grandpa sat with a plate full of pancakes.

"Morning dear, pancakes?" Grandma asked and I shook my head no.

"I'm not hungry this morning. I'm actually going to head out to the beach" I say and she nods.