38

"Uno" Jaxson says as he held one last uno-card in his hand, a small smirk forms on his lips.

"How?!" Hunter says as he groans, holding 7 cards in his hand while I held 3.

"You suck at this" Jaxson admits.

"No I don't!" Hunter whines. I laugh at the two as they fight back and forth. A week has gone by, I've actually gotten use to being kept inside this shit hole.

I've asked Jellal about Natsu and Jellal refuses to tell me anything. Around this time would be the usual time I would be nagging him about it, but, apparently Ethan made him go out and do something- not entirely sure.

Honestly though, I'm not sure if I have enough patience to wait for Natsu any longer. I'm use to people giving up on me easily, so, I mean, I obviously want him to come and see me and stuff... But, if we think realistically, it will never happen.

Both Hunter and I has tried taking off and out of this house and they have guards outside of the house now. Not only that, we ended up finding out all of the windows had been locked from the outside AND, from what I heard, Ethan is going to make the exit doors knobs a fucking taser. I think I'll pass on that.

Also, as much as I hated to admit it, Hunter wasn't that bad. he was a decent person with such a peaceful mind. Most of our mornings eating dinner together we talked about how we felt and ranted our hearts out.

Though, deep down, I knew my heart belonged somewhere else and that his as well. If Natsu did come, he wouldn't be able to retrieve me. not even if he used his dad or power from his family's name. I doubt my father will kill Natsu, due to the fact that Natsu is a Dragneel. I just don't really know what to think about all of this anymore.

"It's your turn" Jaxson says to me and I look down at the pile. In my hand I held 2 reverses and one skip, I move my eyes to look at Hunter as my lips curled into a smile.

I placed down a reverse making it go back to Hunter, he looks up at me and a smirk appears on his lips. Throwing down a reverse as well, making me place another "Uno!" He tosses another reverse that was yellow and I throw down my yellow skip card. "I win!" I cheered.

Hunter smirks evilly as he places down a plus 4 card, "red" then he places 2 +2 cards, "uno" then he places down his last +2 card and smiles at me throwing his hand in the air.

Taking the signal, I high-five him with a laugh, "not fair! You totally worked together!" Jaxson complains.

"Thank you for saved my ass" Hunter laughed at me and I shake my head.

"There won't be a next time."

"So you admit it!" Jaxson sits up and pours his last uno card at me, "I've been betrayed!"

Hunter and I laugh at him, "you had it coming, you kept saying he was trash" I laughed out and Jaxson whines.

"You're both so mean to me"

-

"I win!" Hunter cheers as he wins another round of uno.

"I fucking give up" Jaxson groans as he throws his cards on the table.

"Got beat?" Jellal asks as he walks in the room, holding a bag.