Crying & Wedding Dresses

*3 months later*

"You look beautiful." the sails lady said.

I was trying on dresses for the wedding. This was the fifth dress I had tried on and the lady had said the same thing with every dress.

"I don't know..."

"You do look beautiful." Alexis said.

"Really?"

"Yea."

"But this dress makes my boobs look big." I said.

"They look just fine." I heard a voice say from on back of me. My eyes widened. I turned.

"B-Billie Joe..."

"Hi Gloria. Long time no see."

"Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Doing some dress searching myself."

"Billie Joe! Where the fuck did you go?!" I heard a female voice scream.

A girl in a wedding dress walked to where we were at.

"Sorry, Maria. I got distracted." he said, not taking his eyes off me. I looked over my shoulder and saw that the sales lady and Alexis had left.

"Well you c- Gloria?" I heard the girl say.

"Maria?" I asked, recognizing my old friend.

"Oh God, it is you!" she said and ran to me. I smiled as she hugged me. Maria had been the only other girl in our group. Mike, Trè, Billie Joe, Maria, and me were the group of friends that hung out in high school.

"Oh, I thought I'd never see you again!" she said, tears running down her cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry. We did see each other." I said and laughed. She laughed too and wiped her tears away. Billie Joe cleared his throat. We turned to look at him.

"What? Can't I clear my throat?" he asked. Realization suddenly hit me and I felt my face pale.

"Are you and Billie..." I couldn't even finish.

"No!" the both of them said in unison. Relief washed through my body.

"Actually, it's her and Mike." Billie Joe cleared out.

"Really?" I asked her, smiling.

She blushed. "Yea. Billie is here because I dragged his fat ass over here. I needed a true opinion. A guy's opinion. And who, oh who, would be able to tell me the honest truth about how I looked? That guy right there." she said, and pointed at Billie Joe.

Maria and I turned to look at Billie Joe and he gave us a toothy grin.

We all laughed and for a second, Billie and I locked eyes. I had missed his eyes. I had missed his laugh. I had missed him. I looked away from his look, feeling my heart beat as fast as it had when he used to look at me in our high school halls.

"And who are you marrying?" Billie Joe asked me.

"Oh...you don't know him. His name is Sebastian." I explained, looking down to the floor. For some reason, I felt as if it should have been me and Billie Joe who were going to get married.

"You'll have to introduce us one day." Maria said.

I nodded and smiled. "I will, I promise."

"But why haven't you called. We've missed you like crazy." Maria said, taking my shoulders and shaking me.

I put my hands on her wrists. "Uhm...well...the, Uhm..." I stuttered and tried to find an answer. I hadn't called in all these years because I had been trying to avoid Billie Joe.

"She didn't want to, Maria. Just leave her." Billie Joe said. I turned and glared at him.

"It's not that I didn't want to, it's because I've been trying to avoid you." I said as I walked up to him. I pressed my finger on his chest.

He scoffed. "So it's my fault, is it?"

"Well you're the cheater. You're the liar."

Billie Joe grabbed my waist and brought me close to his chest. I pushed at his chest, trying to get out of his tight grasp.

"But you damn right loved me." he whispered in my ear. A tear slipped down my cheek.

"That was before you went and fucked Rebecca." I sneered.

I pushed him away and walked over to Maria.

"I'm sorry I haven't called or visited you Maria. But I can't stand looking at him. I'll see you soon okay. I need to go now." I smiled to her as I held her hands in mine.

"Alright." She gave me a sad smile.

I walked away to change from the wedding dress. This was the one. I loved how it looked on me.

After I changed into my jeans and orange shirt, I went outside and saw Alexis talking to Sebastian. They were standing in the sidewalk. I went to them.

"There you are." Sebastian engulfed me in a hug and kissed me. I reluctantly kissed him back.

"I was just telling him that you were changing and that you would be out soon." Alexis explained giving me a smile.

"You chose the dress?" he asked me and I nodded. "Wonderful. Now let's go get something to eat, shall we?"

I smiled. "That would be great. Are you coming Alexis?"

"No it's alright. You guys have fun. I'll call you later okay?" I nodded.

Sebastian and I got in his car. I was putting my seatbelt on when Maria and Billie Joe came out of the bridal store. Maria didn't notice me but Billie Joe did.

We locked eyes and his spell made my heart beat fast once again. He looked at me and his eyes showed different feelings. Anger, happiness, guilt, sorry bit most of all love. And I'm pretty sure my face was written with pure love. Love towards him

Yay an update! Hope you like! Dress in the side--->