Chpter 1

To the off chance that anyone ever reads this I will warn you now it will probably suck because I am not the best writer in the world. I might not update for years at a time because I am not too creative of a person and I have some trouble getting ideas to write about but I am really passionate about the Arrowverse and will try my best.
And this is obviously not edited yet.
_____________________

Your POV:
I have never really liked to show my face around people that don't know me..... people I have crushes on..... anyone who is not in my friend group really. I more like to watch the world. A usually silent observer. I know thing about those around me that some of them probably don't even know I around to pick up on.

Garret Lively for example, he is a foot ball player afraid to tell his friends that he loves music. This guy can play pretty well and has written a good song or maybe twelve. What he definitely doesn't know that I know is that he has a boyfriend, Rudy Bekon knows very well how much he loves music and how good he is at it.

Rudy himself however, has the musical talent of a dying donkey, being one of the people who like me prefers to blend in. What he doesn't know is that I am better at blending in than he is although I would never say that to him mostly because I think that's is what he is afraid of. That aside I am amazed at how no one else sees the way they act, the way they are. I guess the rest of the world is blind.

The ability to read others and hide in plain sight are my better qualities I realize as I attempt gym last period. This stupid rope is too high! What is me ringing a bell going to prove, really! I got to the second knot and gave up. WHAT I am not in the best shape so what, I am over 150 pounds so what! All this means is in a fist fight all I need is to body slam my opponent to the floor and sit on their head or chest and I should be good.... I think.

As the bell rings I praise whatever time-god that live elsewhere along the strings of reality for bringing this to an END. I change, shower, head out to the parking lot, and go. Not knowing that that would the last time I would be seeing that place for a while. Looking back if I had known what was about to happen.... I probably would have forgotten. For how advanced I seemed to be in a academics, I am a very forgetful person.

I parked my car and headed straight into my house, up the stairs, and into my room. I had finished everything and all I wanted was to continue with my Arrowverse marathon everything was on hiatus so I was rewatching everything with Supernatural breaks every few hours. I had been watching The Flash at this point I think I fell asleep just before the "Invasion!" crossover.

_______________
Sorry it is so short it is 4:30 am and I am should probably be trying to sleep but SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!