Mirror mirror

Ae and Pete had come home from the University already hot and bothered, and Ae had wasted no time undressing them both. They wobbled their way from the small entrance hall to the living room, hands roaming, their lips tangled with each other, their breathing fast and uneven. Ae broke the kiss and cupped Pete's face.

"Tell me what you want, Pete."

"I want Ae."

"Where do you want me?" Ae pressed, watching the tell tale blush spread on Pete's beautiful face.

Pete hid his face in Ae's neck. "Inside me," he whispered, and Ae took a breath. They had happened to hear Tin and Can, their friends, indulging their kinkier side a few weeks earlier. Tin had ordered Can around, and they had heard Can's cries of pleasure. The thought of telling Pete exactly what to do had lingered in Ae's mind, and now he was going to act on it.  

"Inside you? Where? Here?" Ae kissed Pete's lips again. "Or here?" He asked and kneeled behind Pete, kissing his perfect cheek. Pete squealed. "Answer me."

"There!"

"Here?" Ae now licked between Pete's ass cheeks and Pete moaned, his slender thighs shivering.

"Yes, Ae, there..."

"How do you want me to make love to you?"

Pete squirmed, and Ae's tongue plunged between his butt cheeks, flicking eagerly at his opening.

"From behind," came Pete's embarrassed response, his voice thready.

"But what if I want to see you face?"

"From behind," Pete insisted, his face flushed. Ae's eyes fell on the full length mirror in their entrance hall.

"As you wish", Ae said and pulled Pete behind him to stand in front of the mirror.

"Face the mirror, and lean into it. Place your hands on both sides of the mirror and push out your sweet ass."

"Ae!" Pete looked shocked, his wide eyes going from Ae to the mirror and back.

"A compromise. I will take you from behind, like you wanted, and I still see your face."

Pete whimpered, and he hesitated, but did as Ae had told him. Ae swallowed, seeing Pete leaning forward naked, the mirror reflecting his red face and his hard, trembling cock. He should have done this ages ago.

"Don't move," Ae said, his voice hoarse. Ae went into the bathroom and took out the lube they kept there for their morning sex sessions. He half expected Pete to have bolted, but he was still standing there, in front of the mirror, his perfect ass pushed out, his head hanging down. "You're so beautiful, Pete. I'm going to eat you up."

Pete dropped the lube on the floor next to Pete's legs, and spread his ass cheeks with his hands. Before Pete could even squeal, Ae's tongue was already licking him eagerly. Ae indulged himself  until Pete started to tremble, then he leaned to the side to look at him. Pete's face was still hidden, his eyes closed, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Lift your head. Look at yourself in the mirror, don't close your eyes. See how sexy you look. And I want to hear your pleasure."

"Ae...!"

"Do it, or I will stop."

Pete did as he was told, and locked eyes with himself in the mirror, his face flushed red, his lips open and panting.

"Watch yourself cum," Ae ordered. Pete's cock jumped at the thought and Ae's tongue delved back into Pete's crack, eagerly, with intent, now. "I love eating you out, Pete," he murmured, and plunged right back in.