Caught and compromised

Knock whined, his fingers in his ass and his hand on his cock were not enough. Korn was out of town on a business trip, and the separation had become too much for him. Memories of their last love making before Korn's trip had been running in his mind, until he was lonely and desperately horny. 

So here, he was, trying to feel even a fraction of what he did with Korn. Knock was on his knees, his shoulders pressed to the bed, his ass high in the air, moaning with arousal and frustration as his hands were trying to bring him to orgasm, and failing. Then...

"What a pretty sight..."

A strangers voice! Before Knock could move, there was a weight on his back and his hands were pulled behind his back, between him and the body pressing into him, and then something was tied around his wrists, holding them together behind him.

"What?! Who? How did you get in here?!" Knock struggled futilely, rubbing involuntarily against the body holding him down. He was naked! How was there a stranger in his bed, naked!?  Then Knock realised what the stranger had just said and blushed crimson. He saw me like that! 

"The door to the patio was open. I was looking for something to steal but then I saw something much more tempting... This pink little hole... in so much need of a cock. Waiting for me..."

"N-No... please don't! Let me up!" Knock said, his voice trembling. But it was to no avail. The weight didn't leave his back, and Knock was pinned to the bed, his ass still lewdly in the air.

"Lube, so helpfully set aside for me... good. I'm quite big, you will need it. Mmmm... cherry flavoured, my favorite..." the stranger purred. Knock could only whimper when he heard the lube pop open, a questing arm push in between them, then a familiar cold, slick feeling on his ass.

"Such a sexy sight..." Knock heard, then a finger pressed inside him. He tried to squirm and buck but he couldn't even budge, and the finger dove without hesitation to his sweet spot and rubbed there, forcing a startled cry from Knock.

"Isn't this what you wanted just now? To feel good here? I will make you feel so good you will scream," the deep voice promised.

"No... please... no..." Knock pleaded, but the finger probed and rubbed inside him, making his stomach clench with involuntary arousal.

"So hot... so tight... have you ever had a cock in here, sweet boy? Hmm? You will love it..."

"I have a boyfriend! Don't do this!" Knock's voice was indignant, and he struggled again.

"What kind of boyfriend leaves you alone long enough for you to be this badly in need?" the voice asked. The weight left his back, but before Knock could more than take a relieved breath, an arm, hard as iron shackle, circled his waist and held his body down, pulling his ass up and back. And he heard the voice coming from near his ass, making Knock clench, then groan, knowing the stranger saw.

"What a sexy hole. Do you taste as good as you look?" The stranger asked, and without waiting for a reply, a hot tongue joined the finger in his ass, licking him intimately around the finger, making stars burst behind Knock's eyes.

The tongue and finger didn't relent, despite a string of curses, pleas, and... moans... God, it felt so good, Knock had to admit as he bit the pillow to make sure his voice didn't betray him. The muscles in his thighs drew tight, and his stomach clenched, and he couldn't help but tremble. He heard a pleased, low chuckle, then the tongue left his twitching hole. Before Knock could even sigh with relief, a hot wet mouth sucked his cock all the way in, and he let out a strangled, hoarse cry, his body bucking futilely against the arm holding him tight.

The stranger hummed in response, and the feel of it in the intimate contact with his cock, swallowed almost fully inside his mouth, made Knock writhe. His muscles clenched and he let out helpless moans when he was sucked relentlessly toward an orgasm.