Night play

Korn walked into the gay bar with a beating heart. Knock was spending the night at his grandparent's house out of town, so the house was empty.

He got to the bar and ordered a beer, then turned to look around. The dance floor was full of dancing people, some couples, some clearly hopeful new acquaintances, all gyrating to the beat, some grinding up on each other. Korn caught many an interested gaze, but he always turned his eyes away, not leaving an opening for anyone to approach him.

For now, Korn was content just to look. He sipped his beer, sweeping his eyes over the slice of Bangkok gay life. No one caught his interest, until...

The guy was almost as tall as him, which was rare, but a little slimmer, still filling his jeans like a wet dream. Absolutely gorgeous, dressed in dark blue jeans and a crisp white shirt. It was almost like a university uniform, but his sleeves were rolled up on his tanned, masculine forearms, and the shirt had a few too many buttons open, revealing a tantalising glimpse of bronzed chest. 

But it was not his good looks that caught Korn's eye, it was something else, an air of vulnerability, hesitancy, and a flash of interest when his startled dark eyes met with Korn's, and immediately turned away. Korn felt his pulse quicken. Him.

The stranger kept peeking at Korn from under his lashes, turning his eyes away coyly when he saw Korn notice. Korn's lips stretched in a wicked smile, and he placed his empty glass on the bar counter. Playing hard to get? Well, he liked a challenge. He stepped to the dance floor, feeling confident in his tight jeans and form fitting top, and from the way the stranger's eyes were glued to his ass, when he flung a glance at him over his shoulder, Korn knew he had his interest. Korn started to dance, and his eyes locked on the stranger's. Not long now... he thought, and sure enough, a few moments later, the stranger joined him on the dance floor, barely bothering to pretend he wasn't there for him.

Nothing too obvious, Korn warned himself, mustn't frighten him away... and he held himself back instead of rubbing his body all over the stranger's like he wanted to. If just dancing got him this eager, would he dare to get closer? He did have a boyfriend, after all. Then Korn felt the stranger brush against him briefly, and his breath whooshed out of him, with all thoughts of everyone but the sexy stranger in front of him.

After the song ended, Korn held out his arm, and when the stranger gave his hand, he laced his fingers in his, his heart beating loudly. Korn led the stranger to the bar, and turned to smile at him. The smile the stranger gave him in return squeezed his heart. Pure beauty.

"Hey," Korn said, leaning closer to be heard over the beating music.

"Hey, yourself," the stranger said, with a hint of a smile.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Mmmm, just a ginger ale, though, I drove here." Korn ordered their drinks, deciding on a non alcoholic beer for himself. What he had in mind would be better sober.

"Are you looking for company tonight?" Korn asked directly, after the bar tender handed over their drinks, his voice low and intimate.

The stranger opened his mouth, hesitated, and came clean. "Actually, I have a boyfriend."

"Of course. You're far too handsome to be single. It's not going well, then?"

"No, it is. He's the love of my life," the stranger said, pulling a little away from Korn. Korn's heart clenched and he had to take a deep breath. What were they doing...?

"Then why are you here?" Korn asked, and cocked his head.

The stranger glanced at him, and then quickly away, and Korn almost missed his confession. "I miss first kisses..."