Kinkily ever after

A/N:

This is an unexpected bonus chapter to the "Kinky Dress Party" one-shot, to satisfy some requests from you, dear readers. This bit of fun is best enjoyed after that story.

--------

Hands up, mr Bond!

"You are the cutest Bond villain I've ever seen," Tin murmured as he lead Can away from the party, toward his condo. Well, their condo now, after Can had moved in some months earlier.

Can pouted, totally unaware how his cute, round face clashed with the role of a Bond villain. "I'm not cute, I'm super handsome! And I could be a villain! I'm dangerous!"

Tin couldn't help but smile. "I don't know why you're so angry. You look adorable."

"Because... because I thought we would role-play a bit... You know... A scene from a Bond movie, and I threaten you with the gun, and you knock it out of my hand, then tie me up..." Can muttered, kicking a rock with his annoyed toes.

Tin stopped, and looked at the pouting cutiepie next to him, and then set off at a faster pace than before. "Come on then, super villain, your nefarious plans need to be stopped. And I'm just the man to do it." Can caught Tin's sudden mood change and followed him eagerly.

They practically raced to the door of Tin's condo, and Tin went ahead to put his key to the lock.

"Hands up, mr Bond!" Can ordered, and pressed the plastic golden gun against the small of Tin's back. "You have interfered with our plans for the last time. Prepare to die!"

Tin bit his lip, trying to stop his delighted smile. Can was really super adorable!

"Scaramanga. Do you really think you can win against me?" Tin pushed the door open, and before Can had a chance to react, Tin pulled him in by the hand holding the weapon and whipped him around, kicking the door shut behind him. Can thumped against the wall, his gun arm held up against his head, flat against the wall.

"You're a tiresome man, Scaramanga. I think I need to teach you a lesson."

Tin twisted Can's arm until he dropped the gun.

"Ouch!"

Tin paid him no heed, knowing he hadn't exerted that much pressure on his wrist. He pulled Can to the bedroom behind him, and threw him face down on the bed. Then Can felt Tin remove his tie, Tin's bowtie being too short for the task, and use the tie to bind Can's hands together and to the head of the bed. He struggled in vain and in mounting excitement.

Then rough hands opened his trousers and pulled them down, along with his underwear, ripping them off his lower body impatiently, revealing his naked lower body to the suave spy's hungry gaze.

"No!" Can yelled, pulling at his ties, trying to keep to the foreplay, but his rock hard cock gave his game away.

"Who would have known you would have this cute a behind under that white suit of yours," Tin murmured, and forced Can's legs apart roughly. "The real crime here is to hide this delicious bud from me." Tin's tongue invaded Can's butt crack and Can had to bite his tongue to keep his moans of pleasure silent, as the tongue lapped him up urgently.

Can squirmed and let out pleasurable huffs, trying to think back to the movies they had watched together. "Do you expect me to talk, mr Bond?"

"No, I expect you to cum," the super spy replied, and laved the villain's cute pink hole hungrily with his wet tongue.

"Never...! I will... never... nngghhh... haa..." Can's super villain facade melted under the hot tongue, and he shook as his orgasm raced toward him.