Stockings

A/N:

Rain and Kit are original characters who I introduced in my fanfic "Love Sick no more." I have fancast them in my mind as Tay Tawan (right) and Gun Atthaphan.

--------

Rain had been to a family dinner at a posh restaurant that Sunday, and he was returning home, sad that Kit couldn't join him. But he had had a message from Kit that his study had finished already and he was waiting for Rain in his condo.

"Honey, I'm home!" he yelled, as he toed off his shoes.

"In the bedroom," he heard, and Rain walked there, pulling his tie lose as he did. His grandparents had insisted that everyone dress well, so Rain was wearing a nice suit in a shade of blue that complimented him well.

He walked into the bedroom and the words he was about to say died in his throat.

Kit was standing next to the bed, in a pink bob wig, wearing only black lace panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels. He stood with his legs slightly apart, hands on his hips, his nipples hard as raisins, his slender legs long and enticing in the black stockings. Rain swallowed, his eyes taking it all in, and he got an instant hard on. Kit had been a little nervous, but seeing Rain's reaction got him hard and Rain saw the panties bulge with his erection.

"Holy fuck, Kit," Rain breathed.

Kit smirked, his plump red lips widening at Rain's reaction, and he sat on the edge of the bed. He planted his heels on the carpet, his legs spread wide, braced his arms behind him on the bed and arched his back. He looked indescribable, skirting the edge between masculine and feminine, and hot as hell. Rain's breathing sped up and he opened his mouth.

Kit lifted a finger to his lips, and Rain nodded, swallowing whatever he was about to say. Then Kit cocked a finger at Rain, who walked over to him on wobbly legs.

"Looking good in that suit, darling," Kit said huskily. "Did you miss me?"

"You have no idea... Sex Kitten," Rain answered, his voice barely a whisper. Kit had surprised him with a slinky dress, lace panties and a lap dance about a month earlier, and Rain had been waiting for another session with Kit's sexy alter ego, Sex Kitten. Well, even sexier than his normal, alluring self. There was just something about lace that tripped up all of Rain's synapses and made him hard, especially when it was his Sex Kitten wearing it.

"I'll make sure you'll have a good time," Kit purred.

Rain stood in front of Kit, who had a good eyeful of his painfully hard cock, trapped still inside his too tight trousers.

"I want that big bad boy deep inside me," Kit said, "but first we have a situation here." Kit pointed a finger at his crotch, and Rain fell on his knees on the floor in front of him.

Their kiss was explosive, passionate, vulnerable. The naked desire in Rain's eyes made Kit shiver with anticipation.

Kit leaned back, his slender torso braced against the arms behind his back, and offered himself to Rain. "See anything you like?"

Rain's eyes went from his wet lips down his torso and stopped at his nipples, which were begging to be licked. He kept his eyes on Kit's as he bent his head and teased his left nipple with the tip of his tongue. Kit gasped. He was so turned on, that even this merest touch was agonisingly arousing. Rain groaned and sucked the nipple in his mouth hungrily. He nibbled and sucked, bit and licked until Kit was mewling, and only then he switched to the other nipple. Finally Kit couldn't take it anymore, and he threaded his fingers into Rain's hair and pressed his head toward his groin, where his cock was trying desperately to spring free from its lacy prison.