0.7 || peaches & beaches

"Hey, Tuuli". Max gently shook her shoulder. When they arrived at their beach apartment in Miami, Tuuli had laid down on the bed in a joking manner, but she had dozed off the moment he left her alone to check out the bathroom. He let her rest, assuming she needed to sleep for a moment. Meanwhile, he got some groceries for the upcoming two days and unpacked his suitcase, leaving her be. "Hmm?". She hummed, feeling his fingertips grazing her cheek. "It's evening, I thought you might wanted to wake up". He chuckled when she turned to her back and rubbed her eyes. "What made you think that?". Tuuli peaked at him through one eye with a smile. "The tourist in you". Max said with a smile. "Good point". She replied and she sat up, adjusting her pony tail. "How long have I been asleep?". She asked and he looked at the watch around his wrist. "Five hours or so". He shrugged. "I've been out for some groceries". He added.

"Oh, great". Tuuli swung her legs over the edge of the bed, looking out of the window that gave a stunning sight upon the ocean. "Is it still hot outside?". She asked and he nodded. "Quite warm, I replaced jeans for some shorts, so". Max pointed at his bare legs. "Then I'll do so as well". Tuuli said and reached out for her suitcase. Max went downstairs to give her some privacy while she got changed, walking through the spacious living room where his Phone was charging. His mother and sister had contacted him in their family chat, so he replied to them by telling them what Tuuli and he had done today, or actually what he had done, since Tuuli was asleep. His mother was glad she took some time to rest and also proud of her son that he took such good care of her. Tuuli meant a lot to all of them. "Are we going outside?". Tuuli asked when she was downstairs, dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a loose shirt tucked in it, a pair of sandals on her feet.

Max could see that she was a bit more refreshed, her hair now half up half down to keep it out of her face, but the long, blonde strands still waved down her shoulders to almost her lower back. Her face was free from any makeup for once, but she was still incredibly beautiful. "Yeah, sure". He smiled and she just took her Phone with her, pushing it in the back pocket of her shorts. Max took his Phone as well, opening the front door and locking it behind them. "The beach is down there". He pointed at a small road that went down and she nodded, her sunglasses over her eyes against the sun that was still quite bright, however it started to sink lower towards the horizon of the ocean. "I like these temperatures much more, actually". She admitted with a laugh. "I'm used to cold weather as we usually spend the winter holidays close to the Russian border, but New York was freezing". Tuuli added, which made him snicker. "This is definitely much better. But from now on we're traveling to the sun, right?".

"Mainly, yes". Tuuli replied and they walked onto the sand of the beach. "Great". Max sighed in relief, which made her giggle as she looked over her shoulder at him. The beach was as good as empty, as this was primarly a private beach area for the apartments that were rented here. "There's a watch tower a little further". Max mentioned and pointed in the distance. "Oh, nice". She said, her eyes looking at the blue ocean that softly waved over the sand. "Hey, what did the wave say to the other wave?". Tuuli asked and he glanced sideways at her, knowing it was going to be a silly joke anyways. "I have no idea". He said. "Nothing, they just waved". Tuuli said, laughing about it herself and he rolled his eyes, admitting it was a little bit funny. He pushed her side and she squealed, almost falling in the thick sand and she turned to push him back. They neared the watch tower and walked up the stairs that twirled to the top. It was about fifteen meters high, she thought.

The wind blew a bit stronger here and Tuuli lifted her Phone to make some pictures of the stunning sight. Max leaned against the metal balustrade, ducking for a panorama picture she made. It caused her to laugh, a bump of her movement probably visible in the picture's end result. "It's beautiful here". Tuuli said. "Absolutely". He replied and looked at her when she took her sunglasses off. The sun was about to set and coloured the sky with its orange and pink pastels, a deep red where the sun was dipping into the ocean. Max looked at her eyes that were so blue, so bright, more vivid than his own blue eyes. He felt his heart skipping a beat when their eyes met and she smiled at him. "Did you bring something to eat for dinner or are we going out for dinner?". Tuuli asked while going down the steps to get to the beach again. "I found out that the garden has a grill and all, so I brought things to have a barbecue". Max replied.