1.4 || all I wanna do

A/N: Title credits to the song All I Wanna Do by Heart to set the song for this chapter :)

WARNINGS: NSFW (Do not read when under 18, skip chapter if uncomfortable!)

     Max leaned his head back when he felt her lips wandering from his own down to his jaw and then onward to his neck. Her lips felt soft and plumb, making her kisses even more enjoyable. A low grunt tumbled out of his mouth when her tongue wetted his skin and he relished her touch on his body, her palms feeling his abdomen and they contracted under her hands. Tuuli let her teeth graze over his skin, her hips grinding slowly down on him meanwhile. His eyelids fluttered when she moved her kisses up to the side of his neck, just under his ear and he shivered in response. Max' hands held the back of her thighs, but they moved over her bum to her lower back Max reached up to take the elastic hair tie out of her hair, causing her long blonde strands to fall down over her shoulders.

Tuuli shoved it away when she leaned down, their lips connecting in a lustful yet passionate kiss. He almost purred when her fingers weaved through his hair and her nails scraped over his scalp, his muscled neck bare for her to latch her lips upon. He moaned when her lips sucked on the skin just under his pulse, causing his fingers to dig into her hips. Her hair fell back and covered his chest when she kissed down his abdomen, reaching the waistband of his jeans. Tuuli looked at his smooth skin she had sucked her love bites in, her eyes wandering over the V-lines that dipped into his jeans, just like the happy trail that was slightly darker than his hair. Max felt his erection pressing against the zip of the denim when she unhooked his belt and undid the button, her fingers pulling on the zipper and then pulling it down. Max propped himself up on his elbows, looking down at her while his lips parted with a soft breath.

His jaw clenched when her hand palmed him through his underwear before she got it out of the way as well. Max' eyelids fluttered as her lips pressed against his lower abdomen and he could feel himself throbbing when her palm wrapped around the veiny skin of his cock. Her hair fell over his stomach when she kissed further down, leaving teasing pecks around his length that made him grunt in frustration. Max shoved her hair aside so he could look at her face, moaning lowly when she dragged her tongue from the base of his cock up to the tip. Her plumb lips wrapped around the round head, her tongue adding pressure to the sensitive outer edge that made his abdomen contract at the feeling. His fingers were a bit shaky in her hair, not able to get a decent grasp on the strands.

Max was a bit caught of guard by all of this. Not that he minded. He soon couldn't think very straight anymore, wanting her to stop before he came, but she continued the delicious rhythm of her lips and her hand that stroke what she couldn't reach. His abdomen contracted and he was about to warn her when she lifted her head. He whined at the feeling of his orgasm fading away, feeling her lips pressing kisses on his abdomen up to his chest. Max pushed her off when she straddled him, hovering over her and pinning her down on the bed. "You're such a tease". He eventually said and she let out a giggle that made his heart skip a beat. "You know that what goes around comes back around, right?". He said, a grin curling his lips. "Why don't you get the payback started?". Tuuli replied and their lips connected again, she could barely finish her sentence.

When she kissed Max, she noticed her lungs deflating of the air that was in them, leaving her with the feeling as if she was choking, and in a damn good way. His tongue passed her lips and her mind floated away from everything else around them. Max' hot breath ghosted over her face when he lifted his lips from her mouth, only to put them down on her jaw. Wet kisses were pressed to her throat, teeth gently scraping over her pulse while he moved down to her neck. Soft whimpers tumbled over Tuuli's lips that sounded angelic in the quiet hotel room. His big palms wandered under her shirt and lifted it over her head, his head dipping down to her bare skin as soon as it was exposed to him. Max truly couldn't get over how beautiful she was, kissing her cheek in a loving way when his hands moved down her naked body to undo her jeans, her legs loosely wrapped around his hips.