0.5

Michael's POV

My world came crashing down around me with those 4 words. Luke, my everything, is in a coma? How can that be? You dumb ass he lost a lot of blood, come on Michael keep up.

"Mike?" I hear a voice say. I can't even put a name to the voice because I keep hearing those four words going around in my head. Luke. Is. In. A. Coma.

"Mike come on, get off of the floor and sit over here please. Tell us what's wrong." the voice says. I get up off of the floor and walk over to the voice.

"Michael please sit." The voice says again. I sit,still not able to focus on anything.

"What happened?" a different voice asked. Thats when it all sunk in, and I snapped back into reality. I look beside me to see Ashton and Calum.

"He's in a coma..." I say breaking down into tears, putting my head in my hands.

It's a few minutes before I hear two more sets of cries. My bestfriends. Hearing them cry hurts almost as much as hearing Luke cry.

I look over at Ashton who's trying his hardest to stay strong and not breakdown again. Calum on the other hand is sobbing. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same.

"D-d-do t-they k-know if he w-will w-wake u-up?" Calum asked, through his sobs.

"They said it would be amazing if he did. They don't know how to wake him or anything. We can only wait and hope for the best." I tell Calum, praying that Luke will be alright.

"Wait... Did anyone call Luke's parents?" Ashton asked. Fuck... I totally forgot about them.

"I'll call them and tell them, even though its going to be so hard for them right now." I say walking off to the hallway, hoping that this goes well.