~Meet Zendaya Rachelle Coleman~

(Zendaya POV)

"Thank you Ms.Jackson for the ride home." I said and she smiled.

"Your welcome,say Hi to your mom for me." she said and I noded.I looked at the passanger's seat window.

"Bye Trevor see you on Monday." I said and waved,he waved back and finallyThe car drove off. I take out the house keys from under the carpet and unlocked the door and went in.

"Mom,mom!!?" I shouted looking around.~I bet she's working late~ I go in the kitchen and found a piece of paper on the fridge and I read it:

  Zendaya I'm working late,so you will be home by yourself. Dinner is the microwave already heated and your favourite apple juice is the fridge.Do not open the door for strangers!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Love mommyxxxxxxxx

~What did I say,told you~ I put the piece of paper on the counter and go upstairs and lay on my bed ~FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!!~

My name is Zendaya I'm 7 years old,I live with my mom in Oakland.We live in a house with 2 bedroom.I go to James Elementary school(made up), My mommy is my hero and my everything,I hate my dad cause he left us when My mom was only 16 and I was 3 months. My best friend is Trevor and we've been best friends since we were 3 years old. I'm half Black -American from my dad side and half-Italian,half-english and half-scottish from my mom side,I know it's alot but you know. My full name is Zendaya Rachelle Coleman,I was named after my great,great,great grandmother Rachelle Ellen Coleman from my mother side,I didn't get my daddy's last name.

                                                          Zendayaxxxxxxxxx