~Milkshake and "Have you heard of a strong and beautiful word called "Revenge"?~

(Keke POV)

I sit on the bench,Zendaya and Trevor were beside me.

"What's gotten into you,Keke?" asked Trevor,I wanted to slap the hell out of him he was part of this whole thing, if he only didn't talk to his girlfriend.

"Nothing is wrong with me,you need to control your jealous,best friend stealer girlfriend!" i shout at him.Trevor looked at me confused.

"Um... you can tell me the whole thing later,how about i buy you and Zendaya a milkshake and we will sort this out,Ok." says Trevor,Zendaya smiles and nods. I,Zendaya and Trevor walk to  Milkshake Goodies,Trevor orders me s strawberry and Zendaya a chocolate one. I sit on the right and Zendaya on the left,Trevor opposite us.

"So what happened?" asked Trevor.I ignored him and slurped my milkshake wasn't bothered to run my mouth.

"Keke?" said Zendaya,I looked at her.

"You Know what happened you tell him." I say.Zendaya sights and tells Trevor the whole thing especially the part when I said Trevor liked Zendaya,Trever looked at me and back at Zendaya.

"Um...........Keke what did you tell such a lie,you know Zendaya and I are just friends." he said,I knew he was lying by the way he was speaking.

"Plus,that wasn't the reason I attacked her,she stole my best friend Pia.Us two were like....how Zendaya and I are now,Cymphonique turned her into a rebel and now she is continuously smoking whatever she finds." I say,I wanted to cry so bad.Zendaya and Trever looked at me and listened.

"I'm really sorry Keke,Promise i will talk to Cym,she's just a little angry about what happened Friday" says Trevor.

"What happened Friday Night?" asks Zendaya,Trevor thinks.

"We just had an argument." he says and turns his look back to me.

"Please trust me." says Trevor,Zendaya nods and smiles.

"Ok,whatever." I say, they both smiled.

"I'll be right back." says Zendaya and goes off to the girl's toilet.Trevor gives me a look.

"What did you tell Cymphonique about me liking Zendaya?" he asks,I smile and stir my milkshake with my straw.

"Boy, you better man up if you want her.You do like her don't you...........?" I ask,already knowing the answer.

"Well..............Yeah but I just don't want this friendship to ruin or go chaos." he says.

"Don't worry, you can give me a call if you want ideas how to impress her." I say,we smile and he nods.Zendaya comes back and we all smile we talked abut other things.

(Cymphonique POV)

I throw my bag and my heels on the bed,Pia was right behind me.I sat on my bed,cursing under my breath.

"Cym,calm down." says Pia.

"No,No! I won't fricking calm down,can't believe Trevor was defending Zendaya and Keke,I'M her girlfriend and Zendaya's not.

(Pia POV)

In my surprise Cym,stops shouting and starts to laugh and smile.

"Why didn't i think of this.?" she wonders to herself.

"What?Tell me?" I ask.

"Have you ever heard of a strong and beautiful word called Revenge?" she asks,and smiles to herself.

I smile,Cym is badder than me,even though she's not a gangster like me but she knows how to make her girl feel bad.......... I kinda feel sorry for Keke,But that's the way life is people change.

                                            Piaxxx

Follow

vote

comment

PS. The next chapter will be Pia's introduction.( You guys are wondering why I do introductions,i do them because that will give you information about the character in the story.I usually add their middle name and surnames (their middle names are made up,i just include them to make the story more realistic in my opinion)

Byexxxxxxxxxx