~Bumping into Keke "Koala" and New Girl......~

(Trevor POV)

I was outside the school figuring out how to do this stupid maths work Don't care no more gonna rip it....... I ripped the homework and through it at the bin,Cymphonique came up to me and kissed my forehead.

"Hey Cyms." I said kissing her cute cheeks.

"Hey.Want to come over on Saturday?" she asked,I sighed.

"What about Mr.Miller?" I asked,she stroke my hair.

"He's going on tour for a month so it's only going to be I and Roshon." she said.I gave her a look.

"And....The bodyguards and maids." she said,"But I  have a plan,don't worry honey we will get our alone time." she also added.

"Ok." I said,and she sat on my lap.We made out when Ms.Raven-Symone caught us.

"No making out!" she said, I and Cym pointed our middle finger up at her,and she left.

(Cymphonique POV)

I and Trevor burst out laughing.

"That women needs to learn to stop ruining our moment." said Trevor.

"I agree." I said, and got off Trevor's lap.

"I will be right back,go to the loo,real quick.See you after school." I said and pecked his lips,I entered the school and started walking when somebody bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going Koala!" I said shouting at her.

"It's Keke for your information." she shouted back,I realised somebody was with her,I never seen her before.

"Oh,so I see you have company." I said looking at her,she was really pretty i must say but she can't stand to my level me.

"Please don't put her in this,she's new and you don't know her." said Keke,I rolled my eyes at her and the girl and walked away.

That "Koala" needs to know who rules in this school.....................

                                                   Cymphoniquexxxxxxxxx

Who do you thinks should be Cymphoniue best friend in the story.....comment below PS she dosen't have to be on Disney or Nickolodeon...................

Vote

follow

Comment