~Cymphonique my angel~

(Trevor's POV)

I and Cymphonique making out in my room,we were supposed to do our Science Homework but you know......We don't give a damn about that.We both were sat on my bed beside each other  kissing,when somebody came in my room.I and Cym stopped and stared at China,China was there looking us.

"You Guys are nasty." she said sticking her tongue at I and Cym.We all giggled.

"I told you to knock,China." I said placing my arms around Cym's waist.She laughed.

"Anyway,I just came to tell you that I'm going out with my friend." she said looking at herself in my big mirror.

"What type of Friend?" asked Cymphonique,China and Cyms made eye contact and both bust out laughing at the same time Girls........

"I told you China,you're not going out with Boys." I said,Cymphonique gave me a look.

"She's 14 for crying out loud,we started dating when we were 15 and now we are 18." said Cymphonique.

"You know she's my little sister,and I don't want her to get pregnant or raped." I said making eye contact with Cymphonique.

"I totally get that,But China is a strong girl and she knows what she doing,Right China?" asked Cymphonique.China nods confidently

"Ok,be back at 8 though." I said China and Cym gave me a look.

"Ok,9." I finally said and they both smiled.

"Cym,can you help me to choose an outfit,because you know your the The Goddess of Fashion." asked China.Cymphonique smiled.

"Sure,your like my little sister.Come lets got to your room."Cymphonique stood up and her and China linked arms and left my room.

"Should I add a little bit of eyeliner to give me a hot smoky eye?" I could hear China say from her room."No Make up!!!" I shouted at my room wall because China and I's room are pretty next close and we could hear each other shout .We didn't even finish making out...........Cymphonique is a very good loyal person,that understand people.China always gets advice's from her.Cymphonique inspire people and I think is amazing.

When China wants to dress older and ask Cym for help,I give her an angry look,Than Cym always gives me her puppy eyes meaning "Just Once" and I quickly change my mind.She's not a diva,like other celebs that only befriend rich people,she wouldn't care if you were rich or poor she will show you love and kindness.

             she my angel that God sent me from heaven.

                                                      Trevorxxxxxxxxxxx

vote

follow

comment