~The Plan,As Long as you love me and Couples.~

(Zendaya POV)

Pia and me were outside of school,i was trying to sneak her inside.

"I have to sneak in without Ms.Raven-Symon not seeing me,wonder if that woman is married.I couldn't stand her when i was attending this collage." says Pia,i gave a little laugh.

"What's up with you guys hating on her,she's nice." I say.she gives me a shocked and horried look.As we see Ms.Raven-Symon coming i signal Pia to hide behind the bushes.I walk up to her.

"Ms.Raven-Symone...Hey."I say,she looks at me and smiles."Hey,Zendaya."she says,she tries to alk past me and i block her.

"Why you blocking me?"she asks,i think of something."Ouch...AHH!! I think i broke a nail."I lie to her.She looks at my fingers.

"Girl,there's a nail shop right in the cornor over there,let's go."she says leading me to her car.Pia sneaks in and waves at me to come.I stop.

"You know what Ms.Raven-Symon.....it's ok is just a nail."I say,and walk as quickly away from her.

"Let's go Keke,Max and Trevor are waiting for us."she says,we walk through the corridor when i heard Pia's name being called.

"PIA?!" Cymphonique was walking towards us,Pia signals me to hide inside a locker.

(Pia POV)

"Hey,Cym! what up." I say,Cymphonique looks at me weirdly.

"Um...Hey.I thought Ms.Raven-Symon banned you from the school."she says,looking at me.

"Yeah..she did.But she said i could visit."I lied.She smiles.

"Cool! I will see ya around the twins Jennette and Jacqueline need me for a fashion project."she says,and goes.Zendaya comes out of the locker.

"Z,sorry for pushing you in there."I say."It's ok.But remind me to never hide in a locker.Some people leave their dirty gym clothes in there."she says disgusted.I smile and we make our way to the hall.

(Trevor POV)

I look at the video and photos that Pia gave to me,i can't belive Cymphonique used to wear braces and glasses,Keke was right behind me.

"Hey.."she says quitely."Hi."I answer back.

"Im waiting for Zevor."she says,i smile.

"Cute name combination.........probably never will happen."I say,Keke punches my arm playfully.

"Never say never tiger...you will get her.Get some balls and say I Love you Zendaya."She says.I smile",Maybe i can sing it with Max." I say,Keke looks at me.

"Sing with Max?" she asks."You will find out later."I say,that's where Pia and Zendaya appear.

"Are audience out there?" asks Zendaya.

"Check!" Pia,Keke and me shout.

"Ready for a payback?" she asks."Yeah!!!" we all shout.

Cymphonique get ready to be sorry!!!

(Cymphonique POV)

"And that goes there........and we are done!" I say to them,Jennette and Jacqueline gasp.

"Your a fashion Girl."says Jennette.

"I prefer Godess."I exclaim,that's when Yasmeena and Beki come in.

"You guys come and check out...there's a show in the school hall."they shout,The twins and I follow them,the hall was packed.I haven't seen this audience since the revange.Zendaya were there standing next to the stage They made up?! that's when Trevor and Pia come on stage,i fold my arms and listen to them.