chapter seven: I am fragile too.

Kellin Quinn's P.O.V.

I enter my house and run upstairs, passing by the living room to see my mom laying on the couch sleeping.

I close my room door and sit on the edge of my bed. Breathing heavily. I like her so much. I don't even think I just like her. I love her. From the moment I first saw her. She's perfect to me. I guess I'm just a no good coward who doesn't deserve her. Or even deserve to be next to her. I can't give up though, I think to myself. I have to fight for her. I'm not going to lose her. She's way too special.

I start to tear up. I hate having such a big heart. I go to my bathroom and open the cabinet.

I grab the shiny metal blade..

I pull up my long sleeves to see my old scars there. I haven't done this for several months. I place my finger on my wrist and slowly follow the line of the scar.

Just one cut. Maybe two..

I place the blade to my wrist and drag the cold metal across my skin. I make a straight line that eventually starts to bubble up and bleed. I do another line.

I sit on the floor of my bathroom and place a towel over my new cuts. I just sit there crying and holding the towel onto my cuts. I'm such a failure.

I put a band aid on them and hop into my bed. Just sleep it off Kellin, you'll try again tomorrow.

I pull the covers up to my body and put in my headphones. I fall into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oli Sykes P.O.V.

"What did you say to him?!" I ask Taylor not noticing how loud my voice was.

"Don't yell at her!" Gerard says.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"I just told him that I'll never like him.." she finally says.

Gerard looks at her and says "He's in love with you Taylor. Why would you break his heart like that?".

"All my life I've been broken! I don't care." she yells at Gerard.

"I know you! you don't mean that! you're a sweet person with a shit load of emotions and feelings." he says to her.

"Whatever. I'm going home.. I'll see you guys tomorrow at school" she says.

I sigh. Kellin is perfect for her. He's so nice and will never hurt her. I can tell.

Gerard puts away his finished homework and lays down to sleep.

"I'm sleeping here today okay?" I tell him. He just mumbles okay.