The Test! - Chapter 20

Dianne's PoV
Its been a couple weeks since i thought i could be pregnant. Its weird i haven't been sick at all. Maybe i was just being paranoid and I'm not pregnant? But of I'm not then maybe thats a good thing. Or a bad thing. I don't know.

Joes PoV
I woke up early today and just watched Di sleep for a while. She hadn't been sick at all since she told me she could be pregnant. Maybe shes not. Is that a good thing? I mean i would love if she was but maybe it would be for the best if she wasn't. I slowly got up and left Dianne a note so she wouldn't wake up and be worried. I had to hurry to the shop as early as i could so i could grab her a pregnancy test. Today was the day we could find out.

I got home quickly and ran to my room to see Dianne wide awake scrolling through her instagram feed.
"Morning Di!"
"Morning Joseph"
"Hey i got you this. But remember if you are I'm gonna be right next to you. All the way. And if you're not. Im still gonna be there!" I said before handing her the test. She jumped out of bed and into my arms. This is what i lived for.
"Thanks Joe, back in a bit then".
I smiled and went to go make the bed.
"Hey Joe? If I'm not. Will you be upset?"
"I mean a little but more relieved. Why?"
"Well I've been thinking. If I'm not maybe its a good thing for now. But when we finish on strictly and announce our relationship properly. Maybe... uh... never mind". Woah does she actually want a baby? I know i would love to have one but nah she wouldn't actually would she?
"Di, if you're not pregnant. We finish strictly we could try if you wanted but i don't want to rush you into anything". With that she smiled and nodded walking away into the bathroom again.

Dianne's PoV
Well. Now we wait. I called Joe in to wait with me. He pulled me into a hug and we waited the 3 minutes that it said on the box. I was so nervous. Physically shaking but Joe had hold of me. I felt safe.
"Di, times up!"
I quickly stood up and lifted the test up. Me and Joe turned it over together and what we saw was just.....

A/N
So sorry for the massive cliffhanger. And I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a few days. My school work has been taking over recently. Joys of doing your GCSEs. Anyway. Hope you're enjoying this story and please message me or comment what you would like to see on this story. Im open to any suggestion. Is she pregnant? We wont know until probably tomorrow. I have a week off now so it should be tomorrow, and they should be longer chapters.

Omg. Have you seen Joes new video!!!! #SUGGSUNDAY is back!!!!! And that little bit with him and Dianne. I was near enough crying. They're sooo cuteee!!

Insta - rosesky890