6 - Final : Bless

...

"Well he himself was rude and stupid, he deserved it anyways" Jin replies.

...

"I don't know either" Jimin says as the three of them continue watching the other medical staff unwrap Jin's ankle, checking the injury again.

Then, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi came back to the waiting room, panting a bit. The staff are shouting at each other, telling the other setup staff to buy more time as everyone need extra time.

"Only 10 minutes" the other staff shout back to the entire room, telling them that is the maximum time they can get.

As everyone gather in the waiting room and the medical staff still treating Jin's ankle and checking his condition, everyone carefully watch and hear everything including Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Sir, I don't think he can perform anymore" the medical staff says

"There are only two songs left  he didn't need to dance anymore" the organizer staff replies back.

"No sir, that is not the point here. The ankle is not the biggest problem here. I don't think he can perform anymore" she says again.

"No, he can. He don't need to move much. There are only two songs left. He need to finish it" the organizer staff replies back.

"Sir, he need hospital. He need to go to the hospital right now" she says firmly, not liking the mindset of the organizer staff and the team management.

"Look, he only need to hold on for about seven to eight minutes, then we can go to the hospital right after the concert" the staff replies to the medical staff.

"Sir! Can't you see him? His heart is not beating at normal pace. He can't breath properly either! He need hospital. He need to go there" she snaps.

"He can't. We need him to finish the concert today. This is the last concert and today is the day we are filming for the Wings Tour DVD. Please, I just do what the management says" the staff replies again.

Okay, enough with all this bullshit. He can't even take a calming break at all, now that the medical staff and the other staff are fighting about him. He already feel like shit, his body trembling, he is dizzy, his lungs on fire, he can't even gain his normal breathing pace and now, the staff are fighting.

So Jin decided to open his eyes and tiredly sit up on the couch. Eyeing everyone with his tired mind, tired body and tired expression.

"No sir, you need to lay down" the medical staff says as she tries to prevent Jin from sitting up.

After taking a few breath, Jin take off the mask earning some murderous look from a few medical staff there and of course nagging by the medical staff. The members too, all of them look at him in concern.

"I can hold on..." Jin says almost too weak.

"Look, he is being smart here." The staff organizer says with a smirk not only to the medical staff but to everyone there, almost the same as claiming he is winning the pointless argument.

"I am against it. You need to go to the hospital right now hyung" Jungkook says.

Jeon Jungkook finally says something after being quiet for a while. Out of everyone, of course Jungkook is the one and only to understand the real feeling of continuing the concert although not being in good condition.

If he was to compare himself with his Jin hyung. Of course Jin's condition is worst than him.

At least months ago, he only needs to cool down and breath through the canned oxygen not like Jin, being monitored all the time after he came in, looking as weak and fragile as ever.