Rorona Frixell

Hiya folks, this is my first time doing a male reader where the guy is a hypnotist so bare with me if something looks out of place. Be advised that this story will contain a lot of lemons and many OOC moments, but they'll be hypnotized, so I might get a free pass.

==========================================

Y/N's POV

Ahhh, the feeling of freedom, it gives joy to many who seek to travel far and wide, using whatever skills they've learnt to make a difference. That's how I see it, for I am a travelling hypnotist and the experience I've gained from it, has made my talent reach high levels.

In all honesty, I've grown accustomed to using my hypnotism to get others to work for me and if effective enough, they can end up doing whatever you want them to do, the possibilities are technically limitless. That doesn't mean I'm lazy as shit, I do get out and exercise, honest.

Today, I was renting out a small home in the main kingdom of Arland for a while and I had plenty of money to cover the costs, thanks to my previous hypnotizing experience that had earned me loads and loads of cole. It may be seen as cheating, but who the heck cares, right?!

I was here, for I had heard of a very famous alchemist who goes by the name of Rorona Frixell, she has her own atelier which used to be her master's atelier until the ownership was transferred to her. I made a trip there earlier today cause I wanted to meet her and she welcomed me nicely.

On first impressions, I thought of her as slightly dim on most things, but very talented with alchemy...and also a beautiful looking girl too which was another reason why I wanted to see her tonight. I plan to hypnotize her and make her a slave, but I will not be harsh.

For a long time, I've wanted to find someone but without using my talent, which has ended up in total failure many times. So until the day I do find that someone, I decided to make the most of my talent and have as much fun with so many girls that I make love to.

Rorona and I were at her atelier which was closed for the night and her servant named Hom had already volunteered to watch over my home just in case of any potential bandits which I thought was a very kind gesture from Rorona.

"So, any idea of what to do tonight?" She asked me.

I smirked a little, now it was the time to put the plan into motion.

"Well, there is one thing I'd like us to do." I answered. "It's not that difficult either."

"Huh, what is it?"

I went into my left pocket and got out a golden pocket watch that had a silver string tied at the top that I use to swing it back and forth as part of my hypnotism method.

Rorona's eyes opened wide. "Oooh, that looks very expensive."

"It sure is, it's a family heirloom that's been passed down for generations, I was given this by my father a long time ago and I've kept it with me ever since." I then held the watch by the strings. "It also pays to keep a close eye on the middle, that's where I store what little power I have."

"Power, does that mean you're a wizard?"

Wow, she fell for it that easily? "Uhh yeah, I guess you could think of it like that, now I need you to look a little closer and don't take your eye off the middle, okay?"

"Ummm, okay..."

As she looked at the watch, I swung it from side to side and I silently chanted a few words in a different language that I was taught from my grandfather. I had to pronounce the words with absolute accuracy, or the chanting to enhance the pocket watch and my talent would fail.