Keina Swaya

Time for Keina and she's very cute for sure, I love her dress as well. :)

============================================

It was the next day and I was with Meruru, Totori and Mimi. As much as I was tempted to do some more hypnotizing with all three of them at once, I didn't wanna push my luck. We were watching Meruru synthesizing, when there was a knock on the door before it was opened.

"Morning Meruru, are you here?" A girl asked.

She had short hair and wore blue and white maid dress...another cutie for sure.

"Oh, morning, Keina." Meruru replied whilst she kept stirring inside the cauldron. "You caught me in the middle of alchemy. I'll be with you in a second."

"That's okay, don't rush with your work." The girl then looked at us. "Oh, hi Totori, Mimi and who is this?"

I was sitting in the middle between the two girls. "Oh, the name's Y/N, the one and only travelling hypnotist who wanders across the lands."

"A travelling hypnotist? That's a job I haven't heard before."

"This is Keina, Y/N." Totori said. "She's Meruru's childhood friend and maid of the castle."

I nodded. "I see, well I must say that you're quite a cutie."

Keina blushed. "Oh...th-thank you."

"There we go, all done." Meruru said as something bright came out of the cauldron. "I did it! One fully made Elixir!"

"Nice going." Mimi said. "That'll come in handy for our travels."

"So Keina, what did you want to see me for?"

"Well, I wanted to let you know that you forgot this." She handed out a small envelope to Meruru. "Your father was going to give it to you yesterday, but you ran off already."

"Oh, whoops...anyway, I wonder what it's about."

Meruru opened the letter and we all had a look at it.

'Meruru, now that the merging of the two kingdoms has settled, the time has come for you to find a suitor. You are now at the appropriate age where you will need to befriend a man that you can trust and will care for you. You are my only daughter and someday, you must bear the responsibility on carrying on the family bloodline. I will trust in your judgement on how you will choose. Remember to take your time and remember that you have everyone supporting you.

Your Father.

PS: If you are unsure about that Lias boy, Rufus has ensured that he will not interfere.'

"Wow...that's a lot for a letter." I rubbed my head. "Quite a heavy burden, too."

"Carry on the family bloodline?" Meruru asked. "What does that mean?"

Keina's face went red. "Oh umm, well..."

"Maybe we shouldn't get involved in this." Totori said, blushing.

Mimi was blushing as well. "Agreed."

"I think I know what he means." I said. "But it's not something that should be said in public. That should be a private matter if you ask me."

"You're right." Meruru nodded. "And besides, I don't need to find a suitor."

Keina gasped. "Wait, does that mean you already found one?"

"Well..."

"Let's just say that she's seeing someone right now." I intervened. "We're just going at a pace that we're comfortable with and we wanna keep it under wraps for now."