Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang

So for this one, I'm going with her appearance in Atelier Meruru. She looks a lot more pretty in that one compared to her Atelier Totori appearance.

===========================================

"Totori, do you have what you need?" Ceci asked.

"I sure do, I'm ready to go." Totori replied.

It was the next day and Totori got a letter to say that one of her distant friends was in need of her help, somewhere in the Arls Kingdom which was in the far west of the land.

"It was interesting to have a hypnotist with us." Totori's mom said. "I would've liked to have seen some funny moments with you all."

I hid my face in embarrassment whilst Totori, Ceci and Melvia showed various signs of blushing.

"A-anyways, we have to get going." I said, clearing my throat. "Peter's not one to wait, right?"

"No, he's kind of impatient...and a pervert." Ceci replied.

Peter then turned up and he frowned. "Hey, who are you calling a pervert?"

"It's nothing, Peter." Totori said. "We're ready to go now."

"Oh, okay, then hop on you two."

"See you two again soon." Melvia said as she winked at me.

I smiled and got on the carriage with Totori, we waited till Peter's carriage started moving and then we sat close together with my arm around her waist. The journey would take a while though since we had to make a quick stop at Arland before continuing on.

"We're here at Arland, you two." Peter said. "Just wait a moment until I get our third passenger."

When the carriage stopped outside Arland, Totori looked at me and we shared a soft kiss. We then had our eyes closed and not notice that the carriage door was being opened and I thought I was hearing things until we heard a cough.

"Ahem!"

We looked at the opposite side of the seating to notice a black haired girl with a purple and dark magenta outfit, along with a short white skirt, covering her skin tight shorts...she's cute.

"Huh?!" Totori gasped as her face went red. "Mimi, what the?"

"I've been waiting here, cause I'm also going to Arls today." She replied. "So who's this person next to you? Is he your boyfriend?"

"B-b-boyfriend? N-n-no, he's...actually..."

"The name's Y/N, the travelling hypnotist who wanders the lands, making a living out of what I do best and feel proud of." I answered. "And yes, you might consider me as her boyfriend too."

Totori gasped. "R-really?!"

"Well, seems like you're making a name for yourself." The girl remarked before smiling. "I'm Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang. Refer to me as Mimi for short."

"Nice to meet you, Mimi." I replied.

"So what are you coming to Arls for?" Totori asked.

"Meruru requested me in Arls, seems like I've been given the role to help out at the outpost." Mimi answered. "Are you going as well?"

"Yeah, Meruru wanted to see me too, but I wanted to bring Y/N along."

"I see." Mimi looked at me. "So are you a good hypnotist?"

"I've been known to be an excellent one." I answered. "At first, they don't believe me. But then I perform it and they end up accepting the truth."