Cordelia von Feuerbach

Now I know what you're thinking, 'Isn't she too small?' and yes, you're right. But this is my story after all and I can only make do with what I have after all. Also, she'll have a minor important role, especially when the harem begins to take shape.

============================================

It was the next afternoon and things had settled down more or less. Rorona was back to her usual self, apart from when it's just her and me alone. She told me more about the two girls she mentioned from last night, so I now had a better idea of how to get those two.

"Can I make a suggestion, master?" She asked whilst we were sitting close on the sofa.

"Sure, what is it?" I responded as I put my arm around her.

"Would it be okay if Cory was loved by you, master? She doesn't get much love from anyone else, and she sometimes gets mad for no reason."

"Hmm, sounds like she could be a challenge." I pondered. "Very good suggestion, I'll see what I can do in bringing her into the harem. Just make sure she doesn't find out, okay?"

"Understood, master."

I kissed her and stood up. "So where could I find her?"

"She likes to hang around by the Town Square."

"Town Square, I know where that is, thanks. I'll be back later."

She smiled. "Okay, master, take care."

I left her atelier and started the search for Cordelia. Bad idea though since I left without having breakfast, at least there was a cafe nearby for me to dine in before I could resume with searching. Fried egg rolls in the morning, you can't beat it, I tell ya!

*Time Skip, brought to you by a chibi Y/N, dangling a pocket watch in front of an audience.*

"Okay, Rorona, why the heck am I doing here?"

I was about to give up when as luck would have it, I got to meet Cordelia inside the atelier when she came round to visit Rorona later in the afternoon. This was ideal, since I was ready to go with my hypnotism.

"Oh, I have someone amazing to show you." Rorona answered happily. "Cory, this is Y/N and he's a talented hypnotist."

Cordelia looked at me. "A hypnotist? Pfft ha ha ha ha! Good one, Rorona."

"Oh it's no joke, he's really good at it."

"She's right." I added. "In fact, I gave her a demonstration yesterday and she was impressed when I told her how I did it."

Cordelia frowned. "Yeah right, I bet you bribed her just so she would fall for your dumb trick."

"Don't be mean, Cory." Rorona said, putting her hands close. "He's really, really good and he's kind too."

She sighed. "Fine, fine...go on then, Y/N. Prove it to me."

I smirked a little as I pulled out my pocket watch. "With great pleasure."

As I smiled at her to keep her feel at ease for the moment, I held it in front of her and I began the same process as I made before with the chanting and saying the same words like I did with Rorona. But with Cordelia here, I had something different in mind for her.

"Keep your mind on the watch as it sways from left to right." I said. "Allow your mind to become relaxed to my voice that speaks to you."

"My...mind?" She responded, slowly. "What are you...doing?"