Ceci Hemold

The second part concludes in this chapter, now it's time for Ceci's turn.

==========================================

"Hi Ceci, this is Y/N." Rorona said. "He's a travelling hypnotist."

"A travelling hypnotist?" Ceci repeated. "What does that mean?"

"It means that he travels the world and makes a living out of using his hypnotism."

I then gave her a big story of how I became a hypnotist to help her understand.

"I see." Ceci hummed. "So then, Y/N. Have you hypnotized my little sister?" 

"Ceci, you have my word." I answered. "I use my hypnotism for demonstration purposes and I always have at least one witness, such as Rorona here."

"Oh really, cause it wouldn't surprise me if you're having perverted thoughts about my sister."

"Absolutely not." I shook my head. "And I can prove it to you by using my hypnotism on you, if you want."

Ceci was silently glaring at me, but she sighed. "Fine, I'll give you a chance. But if I find out what you did to me..."

"I'll have my ass kicked by one of your friends. But I assure you, it won't be as horrible as you might think."

"Go on then." Ceci sat on the bed and folded her arms. "How does it work?"

I had a feeling that she was gonna be a tough nut to crack, I better put my all into this one which may not be ideal timing since I had already climaxed twice today. I guess I had one more round left in me before I'm exhausted for the rest of the day.

"Right, it all begins by looking at this pocket watch." I said as I brought it out. "I then sway it like this. All I ask is for you to keep a close eye on the watch and let your mind relax."

"Hmm, alright..."

"You're acting a little tense, let yourself be calm and relax your mind."

Ceci said nothing, she began to act more calm and paid attention to the watch I kept swaying with. It was gonna be a while, but I'll get through to her eventually. Once I saw the swirling motion in her eyes, that was when I finally had control of her.

"Rorona, why don't you and Totori take time out in the village together?" I suggested.

"Okay, master." Rorona replied. "Let's go, Totori."

"Alright, master." Totori agreed before the two of them left the atelier.

With the room now quiet, I looked back at Ceci and got ready to do the same thing.

"When you hear the sound of my fingers clicking, you will become my slave. You will learn to love me and be apart of my harem. You will also learn to follow any orders I give you. And finally, as your master, I will treat you with great care and I'll be there if you need me."

She nodded slowly. "I understand, master. Please take good care of me, master."

"You learn pretty quick, good girl." I replied.

I clicked my fingers and her eyes went back to normal, she blinked at me.

"Huh? What happened?" Ceci asked.

"I hypnotized you and I swear to you that was all I did." I helped her up to her feet. "So do you believe me now?"

She nodded and looked down. "I'm sorry, master."

"That's alright, a lot of people make that same mistake, I almost expect people to assume that. Anyways, are you ready to listen to my orders?"

"I am, master. What shall I do to make it up to you, master?"